Last week, SkyGolf released a pretty sizable software update for the SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor. It’s version 2.6.1, and comes with a bunch of new features and fixes. So let’s take a look…
1) Added new Bag Mapping feature to Game Improvement, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL1MC1-lAOI&feature=youtu.be
2) Added Dispersion Circles to Practice Range and Shot History - this will help you get a better sense of how close together your shots are landing.
3) Added Camera Offset adjustment to camera settings - changes where the ball launches on the screen
4) Revised Overhead Plotting Grid
5) Revised Settings Menu
6) Fixed ‘Remember Me’ bug - forgetting app login credentials is a thing of the past
7) Fixed Units of Measurement issues in Challenges
For more details on the SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor, check out our full description.