Cobra F-MAX Offset Driver
FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING ON ALL ELECTRONICS: In-stock US orders placed before 3pm will ship same day with full tracking info and arrive in just 2 business days. Need it for faster? Guaranteed Next-Day shipping is also available for most products during the checkout process.
NO HASSLE RETURNS & LIFETIME SUPPORT: Take advantage of our Extended Return Policy. ALL purchases come with our 60-Day No Questions Asked return policy and Lifetime Product Support.
Cobra F-MAX Offset Golf Driver
Get more oomph out of your MPH with the Cobra F-MAX Offset Driver. Cobra’s lightest, easiest-to-hit driver ever features a back/heel CG placement, an Offset hosel and a forged Ti 6-4 face designed to help maximize performance and forgiveness. Lightweight club components help golfers with moderate swing speeds get the most out of their swing for superior distance. Visually appealing crown detail ensures you are locked in on your target.
Cobra F-MAX Drivers: Straight Neck vs. Offset Hosel
- Straight Neck model features no hosel offset and is engineered for golfers with moderate swing speeds who require minimal draw bias
- Offset model features a slightly offset hosel and is engineered for golfers with moderate swing speeds who require maximum draw bias
F-MAX Driver: Easy Up and Straight. More Fairways. Period.
- A – Back/Heel CG A fixed back weight positioned near the heel promotes straighter, more forgiving ball flights
- B – Forged Titanium 6-4 Face Engineered to deliver improved ball speeds across the face for more consistent performance
- C – Crown Alignment A visually appealing crown alignment detail makes it easy to align the club head at address for straighter trajectories down the target line
Lightweight Technology Built for Effortless Speed and Distance
- A – F-MAX Lamkin REL Mid-Size Grip Larger, midsize grip improves comfort and consistency with every swing
- B – Cobra F-MAX SuperLite Graphite Shaft Lighter shaft weight helps golfers with moderate swing speeds generate more club head speed with less effort for maximum distance
- C – Lighter Swing Weight Lighter swing weights improve comfort during the swing to help moderate swingers see improvements in launch and speed
- Brand: Cobra
info: Cobra’s lightest, easiest clubs to hit even help you get more oomph from your MPH. check: Has larger, midsize grips that helps improve comfort and consistency with every swing. plus: Features a lighter shaft weights that will help golfers with moderate swing speeds generate more clubhead speed. plus: Lighter swing weights improve comfort during the swing. check: Features a forged Titanium 6-4 face for more improved ball speeds on off-center hits.