The closest thing to riding outdoors is here — as Tacx NEO 2T deliver rides with more power at low speeds
Redesigned to provide a more silent, powerful, and realistic indoor bike trainer — the Tacx NEO 2T is recreated with more motor power for precision. Bikers will surely enjoy the realistically simulated vibrating sensations, especially during climbs and sprints.
Newly redesigned magnets make for a significant improvement in the stillness of NEO 2T Smart. Any noise generated from internal air displacement is greatly reduced, as are vibrations that transfer to the floor at low cadence. The result is a smart trainer that’s quieter than ever.
Powerful Climbs and Sprints
The NEO 2T Smart trainer features a new motor design that delivers more power at low speeds, resulting in a highly improved ride feel during a climb or acceleration.
Improved Pedal Stroke Analysis
While NEO 2 Smart was equipped with a capacitive left and right detection sensor that accurately measured the exact position of both your legs, NEO 2T Smart takes pedal stroke analysis to the next level. By adding cycling dynamics with standard ANT+ connectivity, you are now able to analyze your pedal stroke via third-party software, including the software on our Edge bike computers.
A More Realistic Ride
NEO 2T Smart is designed to simulate an outdoor ride as realistically as possible. It also features dynamic inertia — which controls your mass inertia and compensates for weight, speed, and angle of inclination — to make your ride feel as realistic as possible. Use the Tacx software or Zwift app, and experience the road feel feature. It lets the trainer vibrate and simulate the feeling of riding on different road surfaces, such as cobblestone and gravel. And when connected to an external power source, descent simulation accurately simulates a downhill ride.
NEO 2T Smart is able to deliver during the most intense training sessions. Its design integrates 32 neodymium magnets that allow for a high brake force and high power levels. It can resist sprints up to 2,200 watts and simulate climbs up to a 25% incline.
Accurate and Reliable
The NEO 2T Smart trainer is designed to provide a reliable, accurate, and consistent measurement of your speed, cadence, and power, so you can keep track of your performance and progress. This smart trainer doesn’t require calibration, and it measures your data with a maximum deviation of 1%.
The trainer communicates via BLUETOOTH Smart technology and ANT+ FE-C protocol, making it compatible with a number of popular training apps. Ride a famous cycling route in the Tacx software, take on the virtual worlds of Zwift, or use other platforms such as TrainerRoad. You can also use the trainer in stand-alone mode. When not connected, it will simulate a flat road; the faster you ride, the higher the resistance. Connect to multiple devices simultaneously, so you can enjoy the software while tracking performance on your Garmin bike computer.
Train Your Way
Enjoy your time in the saddle with a library filled with more than 100 high-quality videos that let you experience the rush of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Bologna. Race against live opponents, upload GPS data and ride on 3-D maps, create your own workouts based on slope, power, heart rate, or FTP, and show off on Strava.
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive with motor brake
- Magnets: 32 Neodymium magnets
- Transmission: None
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt, Mains power optional
- Power indicator: Multicolor LED, Spot on floor
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable: Yes
- Suitable cassettes: Not suitable for Specialized SCS system, Shimano & SRAM: 8 - 12 speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD, and XD-R body sold separately
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
NEO 2T Bike Trainer Only
- NEO 2T Smart Bike Trainer
- Front-Wheel Support
- Quick Release for Road Bikes and Mountain Bikes (5mm)
- Direct Drive Quick Release with Adapter Set 142 x 12 mm & 148 x 12mm
- 1-Month Tacx Premium Software
NEO 2T Bike Trainer Bundle also includes
- Garmin/PlayBetter Premium 750ml Cycling Water Bottle
- TacX Large Trainer Towel
NEO 2TMotion Plates Bundle also includes
- Motion Plates (Left and Right)
- Motion Front Wheel Support
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
- How to Choose Your Smart Indoor Bike Trainer | Tacx NEO/FLUX vs Wahoo KICKR vs Peloton Comparison (September 30th, 2021)
- Wahoo Kickr vs Tacx from Garmin | Smart Trainer Comparison 2021 (August 24th, 2021)
- Tacx® Smart Trainer Comparison 2021 | Tacx NEO Bike vs NEO 2T vs FLUX 2 vs FLUX S (August 18th, 2021)