Push your riding power beyond expectations with the Garmin Rally XC Mountain Biking Power Meter Pedals
Introducing a revolution in the world of off-road riding; the Garmin Rally XC100 and XC200, the next generation of the Vector 3/3S, and the only mountain bike power meter pedals available today. This release has been tested in the most extreme conditions so you can trust it on gravel, cross-country, or even cyclocross. Features Shimano SPD Pedals, Strava, TrainingPeaks, and more.
Purchase a Qualifying Garmin Rally product from April 1, 2022 to May 31, 2022 to Get a $100 Mail-in Rebate for the Garmin Rally XC200 or a $50 Mail-in Rebate for the Garmin Rally XC100!
Features SHIMANO SPD cleat compatibility and measures total power, cadence, and left/right balance. Even monitor how you apply power throughout the pedal stroke.
For single-sensing total power and cadence, check out Rally XC100. For dual-sensing power, left/right balance, seated versus standing, platform center offset and power phase checks out the Rally XC200.
These durable pedals install like any other pedals and are easy to transfer between bikes. Now you can have power whether you ride gravel, cross-country mountain bike, or even cyclocross.
When paired with a compatible device, instantly see accurate power measurements on your compatible Garmin device (sold separately) or smartphone, and review later on the Garmin Connect app.
View your data on Strava, TrainingPeaks, and TrainerRoad for further analysis, sharing, and more.
- Designed for off-road use, superior pedal design installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes; compatible with SHIMANO SPD cleats (sold separately)
- Rally XC200 durable dual-sensing power meter measures total power, cadence, left/right balance, seated versus standing, platform center offset and power phase
- Rally XC100 single-sensing power meter measures total power and cadence with the option to upgrade to a dual-sensing system
- Works seamlessly with the Garmin ecosystem to allow for easy software updates via your Garmin watch, Edge cycling computers or the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone
- For postride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more, sync your data with the Garmin Connect app, with a compatible device, as well as platforms such as Strava and TrainingPeaks
- With a compatible device, train indoors by connecting with the Tacx Training app and additional third-party platforms, including TrainerRoad and more
- When the seasons change, you can transfer the spindle between Rally RK/Rally RS pedal body kits (sold separately), which are also compatible with the Vector 3 power meter
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
Rally XC100/XC200 Single or Dual-Sensing Power Meters Only
- Rally XC100/XC200 Pedals
- 55 mm Q-factor Washers
- Cleat Hardware
Rally Bike Tool Bundle also includes
- Bike Tool
Rally Gift Box Bundle also includes
*Packed in our stunning PlayBetter Black Gift Box with Red Ribbon*
- Bike Tool
- Tacx Trainer Towel
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted