Be the most prepared on the course with the Garmin Approach S12 featuring a fresh round watch face
If you're looking for the best Garmin golf watch for giving you all the functionality you need plus enough battery to keep up with your weekly rounds? Look no further than Garmin's newest golf GPS watch, the Approach S12. Comfortable, easy to read and accurate, the S12 is the best easy-to-use golf watch.
Get key yardages to the green, as well as to hazards and doglegs, on 42,000 preloaded courses worldwide.
Keep score from the watch itself and upload directly to the Garmin Golf app (when paired with a compatible smartphone) to participate in weekly leaderboards.
Pair with optional Approach CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately) for more automatic game tracking capabilities. Play longer with a battery life that holds up — get up to 15 hours in GPS mode.
- New round watch design with a high-resolution sunlight-readable display
- More than 42,000 courses preloaded from around the world
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green, as well as to hazards and doglegs
- Keep score right on the watch and upload directly to the Garmin Golf app (when paired with a compatible smartphone) to participate in weekly leaderboards
- Automatically keep track of your score and how far you hit with each club with compatible Approach CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately)
- Battery life: up to 30 hours in GPS mode
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Approach S12 GPS Golf Smartwatch (Open Box)
- Charging/Data Cable
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
- The Best Golf GPS Watches to Buy in 2022 (April 18th, 2022)
- 2022 Garmin Approach Golf Watch | Buyer's Guide (February 13th, 2022)
- Garmin Approach FAQ 2021 (August 20th, 2021)
- Best GPS Golf Watches Under $250 | Bushnell ION EDGE vs Garmin Approach S12 vs Shot Scope V3 (August 10th, 2021)
- Introducing the Garmin Approach S12 Golf GPS Smartwatch (March 17th, 2021)
- Approach S12 vs S42 vs S62 | Garmin Golf Watch Comparison (March 18th, 2021)