The powerful Shot Scope laser rangefinders with a fast-firing laser and pack of features for stability and accuracy
The Shot Scope PRO LX and PRO LX+ are highly accurate laser rangefinders loaded with features to make it as easy to use as possible, with the PRO LX+ including an H4 device to provide GPS, shot tracking, and statistics.
RED & BLACK DUAL OPTICS
Optics are clear and visible with the option to toggle between a Red or Black display. This customizable display ensures the PRO LX and PRO LX+ are readable in all light and weather conditions. With a range of 900 yards, no target on the golf course is too far for the PRO LX and PRO LX+.
This new technology from Shot Scope ensures the PRO LX and PRO LX+ lock on target faster than ever before. The distance to the target is displayed instantly on the precision clear lens.
Looking through the lens, x7 magnification brings the targets closer, making them quicker and easier to hit. You can either scan the golf course to hit various targets or narrow in specifically on the flag in golf mode.
Feedback is crucial when using a laser rangefinder – you want to have confidence that you have hit the target. PRO LX and PRO LX+ send a short pulse when the target is hit to ensure you can be confident when it comes to selecting a club for the shot.
COMFORT STABILITY GRIP
The ergonomic design and premium rubber grip ensure the PRO LX and PRO LX+ sits comfortably in your hand. This level of stability when using the PRO LX helps you hit the target not just quicker but more effectively too.
ADAPTIVE SLOPE TECHNOLOGY
Knowing the change in elevation is hugely beneficial when it comes to selecting the correct club for the shot you are about to hit. The PRO LX and PRO LX+ calculate the uphill/downhill of a shot to provide you with a slope-adjusted distance. Slope technology can be turned off to comply with tournament regulations and the Rules of Golf.
The PRO LX+ can be used like a typical rangefinder for distances to the pin - combine that with GPS distances to the F/M/B of the green and instantly you know exactly where the pin is located on the green.
You can quickly and easily track your game by simply tapping the club against the GPS screen before you hit your shot. After playing, upload your round via Bluetooth to access 100’s performance statistics about your game to help you improve.
- Red and black dual optics
- Adaptive Slope technology
- Target-Lock vibration
- Rapid-Fire detection
- Comfort stability grip
- Distances in yards or meters
- 900 Yards range
- x7 Magnification
- Precision clear lens
- Adjustable eyepiece
- Accurate to 1 yard
- Conforms to the Rules of Golf
- GPS compatible*
Added features for the PRO LX+
- Strokes Gained analytics platform included for advanced statistic analysis
- Dynamic F/M/B green distances
- Front & carry distance for every hazard
- Layup point distances
- Advanced GPS accuracy
- Over 100 statistics can be broken down by lie type, distance, the club used, proximity, round, season, and much more
- Statistics on tee shots, approaches, short game, putting, scoring, and full round/season
- PinCollect technology provides an enhanced approach, short game, and putting statistics
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
PRO LX Golf Laser Rangefinder (Open Box)
- PRO LX Rangefinder
- Laser Carry Case
- Carry Clip
- Cleaning Cloth
- CR123 Battery
Model: PRO LX
PRO LX+ Golf Laser Rangefinder (Open Box)
- PRO LX+ (PRO LX Laser + H4 Handheld)
- 16 x Tracking Tags
- USB Clip Charger for Gps Handheld
- Metal Belt Clip
- Laser Carry Case
- CR123 Battery for Laser Rangefinder
- Free IOS/Android App
- Statistics Platform with Strokes Gained
Model: PRO LX+
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
- Shot Scope Pro LX+ & H4 Experience Page (March 31st, 2022)