Level up your gameplay with the Arccos Caddie Gen 3+ Smart Sensors, made smaller & more lighter
The five-time consistent winner for "Best Game Analyser" by Golf Digest Editor's Choice Awards now features a new A.I. Powered GPS Rangefinder, experience an average handicap improvement of 4.2 strokes during the first year, or even as few as 5 rounds.
Which Arccos Caddie system should you buy? If you want a slimmer putter sensor and a bit more battery life, then you'll want to pay $20 more for the Gen 3+. Otherwise, the older Gen 3 system integrates with all the recent & fabulous upgrades to the Arccos app. Get more details on this page.
Our 3rd-Generation system features 14 sensors – one for every club in your bag – and access to the award-winning Arccos Caddie app, golf’s Smartest Caddie featuring:
- Automatic shot tracking, hands-free fully automatic shot capture
- Smart Distance Club Averages, know how far to actually hit all your clubs
- A.I. Powered Rangefinder, the first-ever GPS rangefinder that adjusts in real-time for wind (including gusts), slope, temperature, humidity, and altitude giving you the Arccos Caddie Number, the most precise yardage in the game
- Caddie Advice (unlocked after 5 rounds), that leverages A.I., personalized to the players’ game to provide the optimal strategy
- NEW – Strokes Gained Analytics personalized insights using A.I. to highlight strengths and weaknesses and guide your practice & equipment choices
Winner of five-straight Golf Digest Editor's Choice Awards for "Best Game Analyser," Arccos Caddie new members experience an average handicap improvement of 5.02 strokes during the first year, by ensuring players make smarter decisions and shoot lower scores.
All full set Smart Sensor purchases include the first year’s membership to the Arccos Caddie app starting from the date activated.
Arccos Caddie app for Apple Watch now features significant enhancements to the experience for players seeking to record their on-course shot data without carrying a smartphone in their pocket during play.
Arccos Caddie Link, a wearable shot-tracking device that seamlessly connects with Arccos Caddie sensors and the Arccos Caddie app, automatically records shot data removing the need to carry a phone during play. Additional functionality of Link includes the ability for a player to mark the hole location by simply pushing the main button while standing next to the pin.
Compatible with iPhone and Android devices, Arccos Caddie Link can be clipped to a player’s waistband, belt, or pocket. It functions independently of the phone, and transfers data either during or after a round, based on player preference. Small and lightweight, less than 25 grams, measuring 5.7cm (L) x 3.1cm (W) x 1.9cm (D). Weather-resistant. Battery life of up to 10 hours. Quickly charges via a standard micro USB cable (included).
- Get AI-powered Caddie Advice for every shot, on every hole
- Learn precisely which club to use in every situation
- Know your precise yardage to any point on the course calculated by golf's most powerful and accurate A.I. Powered GPS Rangefinder in the world.
- Identify your actual strengths and weaknesses
- 1 new P3 putter sensor featuring a new design that is more than 40% smaller and 20% lighter
- Ultralight, low-profile sensors
- Battery designed to last 5 years and fully guaranteed for 2 years
- Power saving mode
- Enhanced shot-detection algorithm
- Access to Arccos Caddie app upgrades
- Permitted Under the Rules of Golf (Decision Number 2017-0754).
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors (3rd Gen+) OPEN BOX
- 13 Regular Arccos Caddie Sensors
- 1 Arccos Caddie Putter Sensor
- Free iOS & Android Apps
- 30-day, Money-Back Guarantee
- 1-year Subscription starting from the date activated (Included in Purchase Price)
- Arccos Caddie Link (If Added On Bundle)
RELATED PLAYBETTER BLOG ARTICLES
- Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors Gen3 vs New 2022 Gen3+ (May 5th, 2022)