Guide your body to the right amount of intensity with the Garmin Forerunner 245 advanced running dynamics
Dedicated to runners, the Garmin Forerunner 245 monitors your training load, routes, distance, and pace to know all about your performance. Running dynamics will guide you to understand crucial running stats, while all-day tracking features such as Pulse Ox, Body Battery, and Stress Tracking will make sure you're mindful of your health and well-being.
Advanced Performance Analytics
Forerunner 245 offers personalized training and recovery insight for smarter training decisions, helping you prepare for your next race. It keeps tabs on your VO2 max and understands how heat and altitude impact your performance.
More Ways to Work Out
Create your own custom workouts, or download free ones that sync right to your watch. Or, if you’ve got a specific goal in mind for your next 5K, check out Garmin Coach. Featuring guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals.
Analyze Your Running Form
The Forerunner 245 GPS smartwatch also has the tools you need to improve your running form. The watch measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
Wellness and Advanced Sleep Monitoring
The Forerunner 245 smartwatch has tools to help keep tabs on your overall well-being and the sleep you’re getting at night. These tools provide crucial insight you can use to maximize your training. The Pulse Ox wrist-based sensor estimates your body’s blood oxygen saturation, which can help gauge how your body is absorbing oxygen — especially while you sleep.
- Premium running watch with 1.2", sunlight-readable AMOLED display
- Built-in GPS for accurate location, distance, pace, and intervals
- Running dynamics measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more
- Own your workout with Training Load stats, measuring your exercise volume to avoid overdoing it
- Safety and tracking features will send your location to emergency contacts in case of an incident
- Free adaptive training plans with Garmin Coach
- Get your favorite downloadable apps from Connect IQ Store and performance stats with Garmin Connect
- Battery life lasts up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and up to 24 hours in GPS mode
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Forerunner 245 Running Watch (Used)
- Charging Cable
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
- Garmin Forerunner 255 vs 245 vs 55 | Which Running GPS Watch Under $500 Should You Buy? (June 19th, 2022)
- Polar Pacer & Pacer Pro vs COROS & Garmin GPS Running Watches (April 29th, 2022)
- Best Fitness GPS Watch with Music Holiday Buyer's Guide | Garmin, Polar, & COROS (November 9th, 2021 )
- Top 10 Running Watches with Music of 2021 | Garmin, COROS, Polar, & Suunto (
- Garmin Forerunner 245 | Best Running Smartwatch with Music Review (October 23rd, 2021)