The ultimate running smartwatch for those who want to become better runners
Let’s take it one step beyond when it comes to running science. More performance insights are in sight with the Polar Pacer Pro.
Speed up the process.
Everyone loves going fast. The problem with things going too quickly is that it’s difficult to keep up. Not anymore. Our new CPU gives you a smoother, more powerful UI experience and performance.
Skip charging, not data.
Whether you want to train every day, or not, you still need your watch to keep running 24/7. Not a problem one full charge gives you one full week.
Polar Charge 2.0
Polar Charge 2.0 magnetically snaps onto your watch and charges in the time it takes for you to get your gear on.
- Up to 100h Training time in power save modes.
- Up to 35h Training time with full GPS and HR tracking enabled.
HR Training Zones
Efficiency is key target HR zones allow you to monitor the level of effort required for different intensities based on your heart’s beats per minute (bpm).
Optimized HR Tracking
We took the algorithm that omits motion from the equation and made it better, then we made the sensor smaller and removed the famous Polar bumps. Why? Well, we discovered the “Goldilocks Zone” for HR measurement not too big, nor too small, it’s just right.
Polar Heart Rate Monitoring
Your heart never lies, so why should your heart rate monitor? Polar has been trusted by elite athletes for over 40 years.
Polar Precision Prime OHR Technology
10 LEDs across a range of wavelengths for deeper light penetration and 4 light detectors to pick up the light returning through your vessels.
Pacers win races
You’ve probably spent some time trying to figure out what your running pace would need to be to finish your next 5KM, 10KM, or Marathon in a particular time.
Run. Track your heart rate and speed. Get your score. Compare it to people of the same age and gender work on running better than them.
Phased Training Targets
Run, rest, repeat create interval workouts in advance with heart rate, speed, or power targets for guided running sessions.
The stylish, lightweight body with a simple plastic ring insert also acts as an antenna signal booster for the built-in GPS. Assisted
GPS for faster fix times: supporting GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS satellite systems for the best positioning experience anywhere in the world.
- 1.1mm Gorilla Glass 3.4 screen
- MIP (memory-in-pixel) reflective color display
- Adjustable screen brightness
- 2 x Faster processor and 7 x more RAM compared to Polar Vantage M2
- Measures VO2max
- HR Training Zones, Optimized HR Tracking, and Polar Heart Rate Monitoring
- Powerful training tools for serious runners
- Integrated barometer with wrist
- based running power
- Hyperfast, high-performance core processor
- Bright display for optimal readability in any condition
- Advanced optical heart rate tracking technology
- Accurate GPS and long-life battery of up to one week
- Polar Charge for rapid charging and data transfer
- Training Load Pro
- Nightly Recharge and Sleep Plus Stages
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Pacer Pro Running GPS Watch
- USB Charging Cable
Model: PACER PRO
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
- Polar Pacer & Pacer Pro vs COROS & Garmin GPS Running Watches (April 29th, 2022)
- Polar Pacer vs Pacer Pro Review & Comparison 2022 (April 25th, 2022)