See how your body responds to daily active routines with the Garmin Venu, guiding you back to fitness
Built for your active lifestyle, the Garmin Venu GPS smartwatch is loaded with all-day monitoring tools that will help guide your body into fitness. See training numbers and notifications on its bright, beautiful, and stunning AMOLED display that is crisp and clear even in direct sunlight. Health monitoring tools include Body Battery, Pulse Ox, Stress Tracking, Menstrual Tracking, and Breathing exercises for your overall well-being.
DESIGNED FOR LIFE AND STYLE
No matter where the day takes you, the beautiful AMOLED display brings your watch to life, even under bright sunlight. If you’d rather not waste time activating the display, try always-on mode.
MADE TO KEEP UP
From durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3 to the stainless steel bezel, this smartwatch was made to keep up with your lifestyle.
BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITORING
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
PULSE OX SENSOR
The Pulse Ox sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you’re feeling stressed.
MENSTRUAL CYCLE TRACKING
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. Even get cycle tracking information on your wrist.
Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities — even underwater.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox1 and respiration data.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities even underwater.
When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- Features a beautiful, bright AMOLED display that is readable even in direct sunlight
- Loaded with all-day health monitoring tools such as Pulse Ox, energy levels, hydration, respiration, menstrual cycle, heart rate and more
- Breathwork activity to helps you understand how you're breathing
- Download hundreds of songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer
- Preloaded with 20 GPS and indoor sports apps including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Experience hassle-free payment with Garmin Pay
- Get on-screen, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts right on your wrist
- See your health and fitness information all in one place with Garmin Connect
- Receive important alerts such as smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar view and more when paired with a compatible smartphone
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery life in smartwatch mode
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Venu Fitness Watch (Open Box)
- Charging/Data Cable
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
- Best Garmin Golf Watch for Women | 2021 Comparison (May 20th, 2021)
- Buy Dad the Best Fitness Smartwatch for Father’s Day (May 6th, 2021)
- Best Fitness and Golf Father’s Day Gift Ideas for 2021 (May 3rd, 2021)
- 7 Best Sport Watches for Men in 2021 (May 1st, 2021)
- Best Mother's Day Gifts | Garmin Watches for Fitness, Health and Style (April 30th, 2021)
- Garmin Venu 2/2S vs Venu vs Venu Sq | Garmin Fitness Smartwatch Comparison (April 23rd, 2021)