David Leadbetter Collapsible Alignment Rods (2-Pack)
Alignment Rods are innovative fiberglass rods that golfers use as a portable, easy to use training tool to reinforce fundamentals of the golf swing. Because of the versatility of this product, the rods are suitable for golfers of all levels and ages. Golf Alignment Rods are a great teaching aid for instructors and make a perfect gift for that golfer in your life.
• Two durable, high quality fiberglass rods measuring 5/16″ x 44″ ( length of a driver)
• 1 Inch long rubber caps designed to protect your equipment
• Instructional Booklet with multiple drills included
• Portable and lightweight storage tube included
• Stores easily in a golf bag
• Custom rods are available
• UV-coated to prevent fading
Place one rod outside the ball, parallel to the ball target line.
Place another rod inside the ball, close to the feet, parallel to the ball target line.
This railway-track approach gives you perfect alignment.
Remember to keep your feet, knees, hips, shoulders and eyes all parallel to your target line.
To observe the correct ball position, place one rod parallel to the target line and one rod between your feet at right angles to the target.
Remember the 3 A Swing ball positions:
Driver – place the ball just inside your left heel, inline with your left armpit.
Irons and hybrids – place the ball half way between the center of your stance and your left heel.
Wedges – place the ball in the center of your stance.
By placing the rod (non-collapsible rods) into the ground you can also check your swing plane or use it as a target.