Garmin Edge 130 GPS Cycle Computer
Compact, Easy-to-use GPS Bike Computer with Cycling Awareness Features
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8” display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you’ll know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city
- Includes navigation with turn prompts and even shows you how to get back to start; download courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect online community, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments
- Compatible with Varia cycling awareness accessories, including rearview radar and smart bike lights
- Connected features, when using a compatible device, include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and assistance features make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 15 hours
The Garmin Edge 130 GPS Bike Computer offers robust cycling awareness features in a simplified, rugged design with an easy-to-read 1.8” display. Shop now!
It’s time to get instant data and automatic street cred with Edge 130. This ruggedly compact GPS cycling computer has everything you need to navigate your ride, monitor stats, stay connected with loved ones and much more. And it’s all in a compact device that goes where you go and won’t weigh you down.
Small but Powerful
Whether you ride on singletrack, open roads or city streets, Edge 130 is the perfect riding partner. Its compact, lightweight design features a 1.8” mono Memory in Pixel (MIP) display. That means you’ll get a completely crisp view of the screen, even in direct sunlight when you’d normally be squinting at your smartphone screen. You can even customize the display to show up to 8 data fields on each screen. And don’t let its slight stature fool you — Edge 130 is packed with additional features and gets up to 15 hours of battery life between charges.
Navigate with Ease
Wherever you ride, the Edge 130 bike computer captures your essential stats. With help from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites plus a built-in barometer, it tracks how far, how fast and even how high you’ve ridden. Plan and download your routes with the Course Creator feature from Garmin Connect. Edge 130 will guide you with easy-to-read course prompts and turn prompts. It’s even smart enough to direct you back to your starting location.