Rugged, Waterproof 360-degree Camera with 5.7K/30fps Resolution and 4K Spherical Stabilization
- Resolution up to 5.7K/30fps with desktop stitching; 4K/30fps auto-stitched in the camera¹
- 4 built-in microphones capture 360-degree audio
- Spherical stabilization² ensures a smooth video regardless of camera movement
- Built-in sensors provide G-Metrix™ data overlays in 360-degree augmented reality³
- Easy-to-use, free VIRB® Mobile app and VIRB® Edit desktop software let you edit, stabilize, share and add data overlays to videos4
- Constantly record for more than 1 hour on 1 charge5 — without overheating
VIRB 360 is the first of its kind, capturing a complete sphere of high-resolution video and audio — even photos. It eliminates the lengthy editing process with unrivaled 1-click video stabilization up to 4K resolution at 30 fps and allows you to instantly livestream5 any adventure.
Defining a New Standard for Full-sphere 360 Video and Audio Capture
If it’s worth remembering, it’s worth a VIRB 360. This rugged, waterproof camera is true to its name, recording the full 360 degrees — horizontally and vertically. And you can forget about timely post-production work, because VIRB 360 will auto-stitch¹ your 4K footage in camera. If you’re looking for higher resolution, you can record video in unstitched 5.7K resolution at 30fps, and stitch it together in VIRB Edit. Get even more control with different recording modes such as time lapse, manual, and the powerful new HyperFrame Director Mode, which gives you the editing power to easily reframe content after filming — using smooth camera pans, incredibly wide angles and even tiny planets.
Even capture 360-degree photos, burst shots, time lapse and Travelapse™ photo capture up to 15 megapixels — stitched in camera. Combined with the 4 built-in microphones for 360-degree audio, you and your viewers will be totally immersed in the 360 experience.