Garmin vivomove Style Hybrid Smartwatch
Elevate your look with vivomove Style. This hybrid smartwatch with an aluminum case combines analog style with smart features. When you receive text messages and other notifications deliveredto your wrist (with a compatible smartphone), just swipe, and real watch hands move to reveal a hidden touchscreen display.
Pay for purchases on the go with Garmin Pay (available for supported cards from participating banks), track everything from stress to your body’s current energy level (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), and even connect to the GPS on your smartphone to track outdoor walks and runs.
Try out new looks with additional quick release bands, available in fashion-forward styles, and get up to five days of battery life on a single charge.
- Hybrid smartwatch with a sophisticated analog look and advanced smart features, including dual AMOLED color touchscreen displays that are only visible when you need them
- Features domed Corning Gorilla glass and a sleek aluminum watch case; choose from stylish silicone or woven nylon bands
- Stay connected with smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar view and more(with a compatible smartwatch)
- Tune in to your health 24/7 with Pulse Ox and Body Battery energy monitor features and by tracking your menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart rate and more(this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch(available for supported cards from participating banks)
- Connects with your compatible smartphone’s GPS to track outdoor walk or run activities; includes additional activity profiles such as yoga, strength, cardio and more
- Effortlessly change your look with industry standard 20 mm quick release watch bands
- Battery life: up to five days in smart mode and an additional week in watch mode (hands tell time only)