HomeCourse Pro Impact Screen
FREE 2-3 DAY SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS: In stock US orders placed before 3pm will ship same day with full tracking info and usually take between 2-3 business days. Need it for faster? Guaranteed Next-Day and 2-Day Express shipping is also available for most products during the checkout process.
NO HASSLE RETURNS & LIFETIME SUPPORT: Take advantage of our Extended Return Policy. ALL purchases come with our 60-Day No Questions Asked return policy and Lifetime Product Support.
HomeCourse Pro Retractable Golf Impact Screen
HomeCourse is an innovative, state-of-the-art, fully retractable golf system that is wireless, battery-powered, and operates with the click of a remote control. This revolutionary product offers golfers of all levels the ability to learn, train, practice or perfect their game anytime they want. Within seconds, golfers can turn virtually any space into an indoor driving range or golf simulator environment, and then with the click of a button, return the room back to its original setting.
- The system offers a ballistic-grade projection screen designed to withstand the impact of a real golf ball and is surrounded by pro-arm and sky netting enclosures for safety
- The sky netting and pro-arms create an enclosure to help contain errant shots protecting you, your space, and everyone in it. (Pro-arm extender tool included)
- Descends and retracts in less than 30 seconds
- It can be paired with or without simulator software and is available for a fraction of the cost of typical in-home golf simulator enclosures
- The motor runs on a lithium-ion battery that operates for months between charges
- To operate the motor, use the included wireless remote
- Mount it on your ceiling, wall, or use the mobile rolling stand
The HomeCourse Pro Golf Impact Screen must be installed at approximately & Requirements eight feet from the floor. It’s okay to have a little bit of slack so the ball can roll towards you after you hit it. You can stand as close to the screen as you can where your club won’t hit the ballistic-grade screen or anything behind you (we recommend 10 to 12 feet front to back). Choose a mounting option and you can turn virtually any space that’s 8’ H x 10’ W x 8’ D into a home golf experience.