PLAYBETTER CERTIFIED OPEN BOX PRODUCTS
All PlayBetter Certified Open Box Products come with all original product packaging, accessories and documentation and are 100% Eligible for our Free 60-Day Return Policy. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, you can return it for free.
Laser Link Switch Tour Golf Rangefinder (OPEN BOX)
The Laser Link Switch Tour is the rangefinder for the golfer who wants everything. All of the simplicity and ease-of-use of our QuickShot 2.0 rangefinder is combined with the versatility and power of our RH2 rangefinder to create the best of both worlds. It truly is the power of two rangefinders combined into one convenient device.
Two rangefinders in one
- QS (QuickShot 2.0) Mode – Measures to Laser Link reflectors only.
- RH (RH2) Mode – Measures to all targets on the golf course.
- Laser Link Golf’s trademark pistol shape
- Zero-In Alignment System (ZAS) for fast and simple target acquisition
- Three yardage confirmation settings – Audio, Silent, and Vibrate
- Measures in yards or meters.
- Measures DISTANCE ONLY to conform to USGA and R&A Rules, , as well as with USGA Handicap Guidelines (see Handicap System Manual Decision 5-1f/2)
- Dimensions: 5.375” x 2” x 3.125”
- Weight (with battery): 6.4 oz.
- Power Source: 9-Volt Alkaline
- Accuracy: +/- 1 yard
- Display: LCD
- Range: 900+ yards (823+ meters)