Polar M600 GPS Sports Smartwatch
The Polar M600 activity tracker and sports smart watch tracks your daily activity at five intensity levels for 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and provides a complete picture of all of your activity. It counts your active time, daily burnt calories, steps, distance from steps and sleep. It's based on the analyses of the frequency, intensity and regularity of your movements together with your physical information.
What's Included in the Box?
- Polar M600
Polar M600 GPS Sports Smartwatch
The Polar M600 Activity Tracker & Sports Smart Watch features wrist-based heart rate, integrate GPS, waterproof 24/7 activity tracking & more!
POLAR M600 GPS SPORTS WATCH POWERED BY ANDROID WEAR
Polar M200 is a waterproof running watch that measures heart rate from the wrist. It features integrated GPS, 24/7 activity tracking and Polar Smart Coaching features for personalized guidance and feedback. The changeable wristbands make sure it fits all styles.
Built on Google’s Wear OS by Google smartwatch platform, Polar M600 lets you make the most out of the ever-expanding world of Android Wear with apps for every need, including music**, health, lifestyle and community.
- Wrist heart rate monitor: Makes heart rate based training easier than ever, simply tighten the band and start training
- Integrated GPS: fast and accurate built-in GPS Technology keeps track of your speed, distance, and route
- 24/7 Activity Tracking: Wear the waterproof Polar M600 wherever you go and track your activity 24/7. Accurately tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and sleep time and quality.
- Long Battery Life - Polar has a long 2 day battery life when connected to Android devises
- Full Android wear ecosystem: smart notifications, vibration alerts, Bluetooth Smart, social feed, weather, calendar, maps, and more24/7 Activity Tracker
The Polar M600 activity tracker and sports smart watch tracks your daily activity at five intensity levels for 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and provides a complete picture of all of your activity. It counts your active time, daily burnt calories, steps, distance from steps and sleep.
It’s based on the analyses of the frequency, intensity and regularity of your movements together with your physical information.
Intensity levels are:
- Resting (sleep and rest, lying down)
- Sitting (sitting or other passive behavior)
- Low (standing work, light household chores)
- Medium (walking and other moderate activities)
- High (jogging, running and other intense activities)
You can also see how different activity intensities accumulate daily activity: the higher the intensity, the faster you’ll reach your activity goal. Find more examples for low, medium and high intensity activities in Polar Flow app and web service.
Helps you reach your Activity Goal
We need physical activity to stay healthy. The Activity Goal helps and motivates you to stay active all day long. Your device tells you your daily Activity Goal and guides you on how to reach it. It’s based on your personal details chosen level of activity and general health recommendations. The activity bar on your device fills up during the day based on the duration and intensity of your activity.
You can stay active at a moderate pace throughout the day or meet your goal faster with more intense activities. Your device helps you to reach your daily activity goal by giving practical guidance like ´walk for 50 minutes or jog for 20 minutes´. You can find more tips on how to reach your Activity Goal in the Polar Flow app and web service.
The foundation of Polar Activity Goal is in evidence-based physical activity guidelines which establish the minimal amount of physical activity needed to achieve important health benefits. The health benefits include healthy body weight, healthy bones, muscles and joints, psychological well-being, and reduced risk of certain diseases.
The Polar M600 activity tracker and sports smart watch allows you to choose the sport relevant for your training from over a hundred Polar sports with sport-specific reports. You can get the most valuable information for you from your chosen sport.
All sport profiles are based on certain logic and the most common (endurance) sports are enhanced with Polar-specific multipliers affecting calorie and training load calculation.
You can choose and adjust your own favorite sports and define specific settings for each one in the Polar Flow web service. In more advanced training computers you can get tailored views during your training and choose what data you want to follow during training, for instance heart rate or just speed and distance.
Polar’s exclusive Smart Coaching features provide detailed information about your fitness levels in different areas and guidance for improving them further.
- Operating system: Android Wear
- Compatibility Smartphones running Android 4.3 or higher, or iPhone 5 or later running iOS 8.2 or higher
- Processor: MediaTek MT2601, Dual-Core 1.2GHz processor based on ARM Cortex-A7
- Memory: 4GB internal storage + 512MB RAM
- Display: 1,30", 240 x 240 pixels, 260ppi transmissive TFT display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Battery: 500mAh
- Battery life: 2 days / 8 hours of training (with Android phone), 1 day / 8 hours of training (with iPhone)
- Heart rate sensor: Optical heart rate measurement with 6 LEDs
- Sensors Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration motor, Microphone
- Water resistance: Suitable for swimming, 10 meters, IPX8
- Weight; 63g
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2 Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Dimensions: 45x36x13
- Physical buttons 2 buttons: power button and front button for quick training control
- Bands: Silicone
- Location; GPS and Glonass
- UI languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin), Japanese, Indonesian, Korean, Thai