POLAR M600 Ultimate Gift Box
Give someone in your life the fitness watch that will help them reach and surpass their fitness goals, the Polar M600. Our Polar M600 Ultimate Gift Box includes the Polar M600 and some great accessories not included in the individual unit packaging, all packed in a Black Gift Box to deliver the WOW factor you desire.
The Gift Box Accessories include:
PlayBetter Premium Hard GPS Case - you just bought a high end fitness watch....protect it! Our Premium Hard Case is lined with soft cloth and high-quality zipper. Inside there is a protective flap (in case you put multiple electronics in there and don't want them to rub) plus elastic netting to hold contents in place.
- PlayBetter USB Car & Wall Adapters - never be without a charge again! We know that whether playing golf, hiking, running, biking or just traveling around - batteries always die faster than you'd like, especially when in GPS mode. It's always reassuring to have an extra adapter around just in case. Plus it makes a great gift!
- Our Awesome Gift Box - you'll receive your Black Gift Box already packed with your Polar M600 and its accessories PLUS an easy-tie red bow (you literally just have to pull a string!) and a bunch of decorative red crinkle paper! It'll make the perfect gift for any occasion!
POLAR M600 GPS SPORTS WATCH POWERED BY ANDROID WEAR
- Wrist heart rate monitor: Makes heart rate based training easier than ever, slimpy tighten the band and start training
- Integrated GPS: fast and accurate built-in GPS Technology keeps track of your speed, distance, and route
- 24/7 Activity Tracking: Wear the waterproof Polar M600 wherever you go and track your activity 24/7. Accurately tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and sleep time and quality.
- Long Battery Life - Polar has a long 2 day battery life when connected to Android devises
- Full Android wear ecosystem: smart notifications, vibration alerts, Bluetooth Smart, social feed, weather, calendar, maps, and more
24/7 Activity Tracker
Tracks your daily activity at five intensity levels for 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and provides a complete picture of all of your activity. It counts your active time, daily burnt calories, steps, distance from steps and sleep.
It’s based on the analyses of the frequency, intensity and regularity of your movements together with your physical information.
Intensity levels are:
- Resting (sleep and rest, lying down)
- Sitting (sitting or other passive behavior)
- Low (standing work, light household chores)
- Medium (walking and other moderate activities)
- High (jogging, running and other intense activities)
You can also see how different activity intensities accumulate daily activity: the higher the intensity, the faster you’ll reach your activity goal. Find more examples for low, medium and high intensity activities in Polar Flow app and web service.
Helps you reach your Activity Goal
We need physical activity to stay healthy. The Activity Goal helps and motivates you to stay active all day long. Your device tells you your daily Activity Goal and guides you on how to reach it. It’s based on your personal details chosen level of activity and general health recommendations. The activity bar on your device fills up during the day based on the duration and intensity of your activity.
You can stay active at a moderate pace throughout the day or meet your goal faster with more intense activities. Your device helps you to reach your daily activity goal by giving practical guidance like ´walk for 50 minutes or jog for 20 minutes´. You can find more tips on how to reach your Activity Goal in the Polar Flow app and web service.
The foundation of Polar Activity Goal is in evidence-based physical activity guidelines which establish the minimal amount of physical activity needed to achieve important health benefits. The health benefits include healthy body weight, healthy bones, muscles and joints, psychological well-being, and reduced risk of certain diseases.
Allows you to choose the sport relevant for your training from over a hundred Polar sports with sport-specific reports. You can get the most valuable information for you from your chosen sport.
All sport profiles are based on certain logic and the most common (endurance) sports are enhanced with Polar-specific multipliers affecting calorie and training load calculation.
You can choose and adjust your own favorite sports and define specific settings for each one in the Polar Flow web service. In more advanced training computers you can get tailored views during your training and choose what data you want to follow during training, for instance heart rate or just speed and distance.
Polar’s exclusive Smart Coaching features provide detailed information about your fitness levels in different areas and guidance for improving them further.
|Operating system||Android Wear™|
|Compatibility||Smartphones running Android 4.3 or higher, or iPhone 5 or later running iOS 8.2 or higher|
|Processor||MediaTek MT2601, Dual-Core 1.2GHz processor based on ARM Cortex-A7|
|Memory||4GB internal storage + 512MB RAM|
|Display||1,30", 240 x 240 pixels, 260ppi transmissive TFT display, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3|
|Battery life||2 days / 8 hours of training (with Android phone), 1 day / 8 hours of training (with iPhone)|
|Heart rate sensor||Optical heart rate measurement with 6 LEDs|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration motor, Microphone|
|Water resistance||Suitable for swimming, 10 meters, IPX8|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth® 4.2 Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n|
|Physical buttons||2 buttons: power button and front button for quick training control|
|Location||GPS and Glonass|
|UI languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin), Japanese, Indonesian, Korean, Thai|