Take your hiking, cycling, and running to the next level with the perfect training partner, the COROS APEX Pro
Experience the versatility of the COROS APEX Pro GPS watch, adding features such as Pulse Oximeter, Altitude Advisory, and Touch Screen Technology. Not only it is a versatile watch, but it also serves as the perfect training partner by providing advanced training analysis, recovery recommendations, and a variety of metrics for your outdoor activities.
Trail Tested Athlete Approved
Titanium frame, Sapphire glass screen and 100m waterproof rating provide ultimate durability. At just 59g including the watch band, you can take the APEX Pro on just about any adventure you can dream of.
Built for the Long…er Run
The APEX Pro offers 40 hours of full GPS battery life – a 14% increase over the original APEX. Now you can get through that Mountain 100 miler without having to debate about switching into Ultra Max Mode.
A Mountain Guide on Your Wrist
24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with Altitude Mode, APEX Pro follows the VERTIX as the only watches to provide hourly acclimatization evaluations. Your watch will let you know when you should keep climbing, or when you should head back down to a lower altitude.
The Magic Touch
COROS is introducing touch screen technology for the first time in the APEX Pro. With touch screen we take the already easy to use functionality of the APEX and make it even easier. Using touch screen along with the enlarged digital knob, you can move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out.
Crunch the Numbers
Backed by sports science, the APEX Pro offers a variety of metrics for your various endurance activities. Beyond simply pace and distance, you can see your stride length, cadence, elevation change along with a measurement of your aerobic and anaerobic productivity. The APEX Pro also provides recommendations for recovery and through the COROS App, estimates key metrics such as VO2Max and Lactate Threshold which can be used to generate training plans.
- Titanium bezel with high-grade fiber watch body
- Touch screen enabled Sapphire glass
- 100-meter waterproof rating
- Stunning battery life with 30 days of regular use, 40 hours in full GPS mode and 100 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 59g
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatization assistance
- Industry-leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Knob for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or underwater
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based SpO2 sensor
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- UltraMax GPS setting for extended battery life
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connections (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update)
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, triathlon, multisport training
- Fully customizable data screen
- Ultra-comfortable 22mm silicone bands - compatible with APEX 46mm
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- APEX Pro Premium Multisport GPS Watch (Open Box)
- Charging/Data Cable
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
- COROS PACE 2 vs VERTIX 2 vs APEX Pro | Which One Should You Buy? (June 22nd, 2022)
- The 10 Best Sport Watches for Men in 2022 | Buyer's Guide (February 21st, 2022)
- COROS Running Watch FAQ | COROS Apex Pro, Vertix, and Pace 2 (August 7th, 2021)
- COROS PACE 2 vs Apple Watch 6 | Fitness Watch Comparison (June 10th, 2021)
- COROS vs Garmin Watches | Best Smartwatch 2021 Comparison (May 22nd, 2021)