When the ball starts on the intended line you have your best chance for the ball to find the bottom of the cup. Start it off-line and it will take a miracle to coax it in the hole.
The Ball Path Trainer gives you two very important gates to assure the starting line of the ball.
- The Putter Gate and Face Line makes sure you align the putter properly. Swing the putter through the gate and it is a “sweet spot” impact.
- The Ball Gate is the test if the putter face was square at impact. When you roll the ball through the ball gate, the ball is on the intended line. Hit a tee and you know the face has turned during the stroke; now you can make the proper adjustment.
- Want to use it indoors or increase your visual intimidation? Set two golf balls on the larger holes at the opening, instead of tees. It adds to the fun… and difficulty.
The Putter Path Trainer is a template to help you set up your ideal practice station.
- Line it up to the cup
- Mark the correct face alignment
- Remove the Trainer and you will see a perfect line for your putter.
- Set up your ideal putter path. Insert tees in the slots to create a path for your putter to swing. Sometimes one tee will reinforce what you want, or put in all four corners of your path.
Perfect face alignment and perfect path gates will help you set up properly and make a Tour stroke.