Garmin Approach Z80 Golf GPS Laser Rangefinder (OPEN BOX)
RePlay Warehouse Certified Open Box Products come blemish free in like new condition with original packaging (including accessories & user manuals), and are eligible for manufacturer's warranty.
If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, you can return it for FREE with our No Hassle 60-Day Return Policy.
Garmin's first golf rangefinder in the market, the Approach Z80 combines the best of Garmin's famed GPS units with the traditional accuracy of a laser rangefinder. When you place your eye on the viewfinder, in addition to a magnified view of the hole in front of you, you'll see a full-color digital overlay of the hole you’re playing, showing distances to the front and back of the green.
See the Game Differently
Approach Z80 laser range finder with GPS is the most accurate laser range finder available. It also gives you a new perspective on more than 41,000 courses worldwide. You actually see a full-color CourseView and Green View overlay in 2-D for the hole you’re playing, showing distances to the front and back of the green. Then when you activate the laser range finder, you get an amazingly accurate distance to the pin — within 10”. Plus, you also see accurate distances to hazards at the same time. This speeds up play, because there’s no need to range them separately. Approach Z80 automatically determines which hole you are currently playing to provide course layout and par information.
Lock Onto the Flag
Image stabilization makes it easier to find and range the flag. The ingenious flag finder locks on the flag of any hole. After flag lock, Green View automatically shows distance to the front and back of the green through the lens. The view through the range finder shows the hole at 6-times magnification for clear, crisp views with map overlays that show the hole layout.
Help for Uphill and Downhill Shots
The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages for uphill or downhill shots based on the change in elevation from where you are standing to the location labeled on the map. This makes figuring out which club to use for uphill and downhill shots much easier. And for tournament play, you can turn PlaysLike Distance on or off. There’s even a PinPointer feature that helps show you the direction to the green on blind shots.
See What's In Play
The Laser Range Arc feature draws an arc on the 2-D course view map at the distance the laser ranged, so you can see everything that is in play at that distance.
- Extremely accurate laser measurements with its 6X magnification readings and accuracy to within 10 inches of the flag, up to 350 yards/320 meters away.
- Full-Color 2-D Digital Overlay of Hole is displayed within the viewfinder on 41,000 worldwide courses
- Green Distances automatically shows Green View 2-D rendering and front/back greens distances
- PlaysLike Distance adjusts distance readings based on uphill/downhill slope
- Image Stabilization reduces shakiness caused by the user's hand and makes it easier to lock onto the flag
- Laser Range Arc draws an arc on the 2-D course map to show you what's reachable at the current distance readings
- PinPointer feature points to the direction of the pin to assist with blind shots
- Tournament Legal
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Approach Z80 Golf Laser Rangefinder (Open Box)
- Carry case with carabiner
- microUSB cable