Garmin Approach Z82 Golf GPS Laser Rangefinder (OPEN BOX)
PLAYBETTER CERTIFIED OPEN BOX PRODUCTS
All PlayBetter Certified Open Box Products come with all original product packaging, accessories and documentation and are 100% Eligible for our Free 60-Day Return Policy. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, you can return it for free.
While retaining all the awesome features of the Approach Z80, Garmin brings you the bigger and better Approach Z82 Laser Rangefinder! Unlike traditional display on rangefinders on the market today, the Approach Z82 lets you look at a digital display through the lens where you can see an overlay of the entire hole from above, while also getting a magnified (digital) view of the hole. Keep track and record your score in the Garmin Golf app, and get more accurate and reliable results on the course!
See the Game Differently
Approach Z82 laser range finder with GPS is the most accurate laser range finder available. It also gives you a new perspective on more than 41,000 courses worldwide. You actually see a full-color CourseView and Green View overlay in 2-D for the hole you’re playing, showing distances to the front and back of the green. Then when you activate the laser range finder, you get an amazingly accurate distance to the pin — within 10”. Plus, you also see accurate distances to hazards at the same time. This speeds up play, because there’s no need to range them separately. Approach Z82 automatically determines which hole you are currently playing to provide course layout and par information.
Lock Onto the Flag
Image stabilization makes it easier to find and range the flag. The ingenious flag finder locks on the flag of any hole. After flag lock, Green View automatically shows distance to the front and back of the green through the lens. The view through the range finder shows the hole at 6-times magnification for clear, crisp views with map overlays that show the hole layout.
Help for Uphill and Downhill Shots
The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages for uphill or downhill shots based on the change in elevation from where you are standing to the location labeled on the map. This makes figuring out which club to use for uphill and downhill shots much easier. And for tournament play, you can turn PlaysLike Distance on or off. There’s even a PinPointer feature that helps show you the direction to the green on blind shots.
See What's In Play
The Laser Range Arc feature draws an arc on the 2-D course view map at the distance the laser ranged, so you can see everything that is in play at that distance.
Everything that a Z80 does with the following additions
New Software Features:
- Scorecard support with Optical Stat tracking for GIR, # of putts, and Fairways hit %
- Measure shot distance with the option to save shots
- Bluetooth for scorecard sync and auto course updates
- Beacon location via Bluetooth for a new "find my rangefinder" feature
- Layup Targeting to move the laser range arc on the map to find a distance to a layup spot faster
New Hardware Improvements:
- A vibe motor to provide feedback when the laser has a distance to the flag
- Improved diopter adjustment ring so it doesn't turn more than 360 degrees, and label it
- More obvious label for the power button so we don't need a sticker on it
- Improved ranging performance so it hits the flag more often
- Improved viewfinder for golfers who wear glasses
- An external visual indicator that the device is in tournament mode
- The ability to wear the carrying case on your belt
- 2D Courseview & Greenview Overlay
- Viewfinder/Diopter Improvement
- Image stabilization reduces shakiness and makes it easier to find and range the flag
- Vibe Motor - lock on flag feedback
- Scorecard & measure shot on unit
- Find my rangefinder feature
- Improved ranging performance
- Tournament Mode Indicator
- Layup Targeting using laser range arc
- BT sync with Garmin Golf App
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Approach Z82 Golf Laser Rangefinder (Open Box)
- Carry case with carabiner
- microUSB cable