Wear an optimum multisport for your fast-paced lifestyle with the Garmin fenix 6
Featuring GPS, heart rate, Pulse Ox, VO2 Max, and longer battery, look stylish with the Garmin fenix 6's cutting-edge design and get access to advanced features such as built-in activity profiles, performance metrics, and training load balance readings. With the added customizable Power Manager, users are able to maximize battery life for efficient use throughout the day!
The fenix 6 multisport GPS watch brings cutting-edge design and performance to your fast-paced lifestyle. It’s contoured for a trimmer, more comfortable fit on your wrist, with easy-to-access features that include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by this device is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), built-in activity profiles, VO2 max estimates and more. Plus, you can see how your hard work is paying off with performance metrics and training load balance readings.
Satellite navigation and tracking functions combine with a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter to give you confidence on and off the beaten path. This watch eases from workout to work day with smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) to keep you connected and Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) to free you from carrying cash or credit cards.
Customizable power manager lets you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Rugged and sophisticated design with 1.3”, always-on, sunlight-readable display (18% larger than previous fenix models) and stainless steel bezel and buttons
- Monitors enhanced wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox (Pro and Sapphire versions Only)
- Control your music from playlists on Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music (Pro and Sapphire versions Only)
- First-of-its-kind PacePro feature keeps your pacing strategy on track with grade-adjusted guidance (Pro and Sapphire versions Only)
- Keep track of your progress with Training Analysis features such as VO2 Max, Training Load, Training Status and more
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle as it tracks your daily steps, calories, floors climbed, body battery, all-day stress, and sleep monitoring
- Follow animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts right on your watch screen
- Safety and Tracking features include LiveTrack, Group LiveTrack, and Incident Detection
- Receive important alerts such as smart notifications, weather updates, texts and calls
- Built-in multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) and other sensors such as Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, etc.
- Preloaded with TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts (Pro and Sapphire versions Only)
- Pay cashless with Garmin Pay
- Enjoy battery life of up to 14 days in smartwatch mode and 72 hours in Max Battery GPS Mode, and play with various settings to maximize battery life with the Power Manager feature
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- fenix 6 Multisport Fitness Watch (Open Box)
- With Black QuickFit 22 Silicone Band (For Black DLC with Heathered Nylon Band Only)
- With Ember Orange QuickFit 22 Silicone Band (For Titanium with Vented Titanium Bracelet Only)
- Charging/Data Cable