Made for everyday runners who want to perform their best
The Garmin Forerunner 55 is not just about pace and heart rate. This GPS running watch is equipped with all-day health tools plus built-in profiles, a beginner-friendly wearable that lets you plan race strategies with the PacePro feature. Training load feature makes sure that you're not overdoing it, plus give workout suggestions according to your training history.
See yourself as a runner. Forerunner 55 is the GPS running smartwatch that goes beyond pace and heart rate (this is not a medical device) stats.
Take the guesswork out of training with personalized guidance and daily suggested workouts based on your training history and fitness level. Change things up with HIIT and breathwork activity profiles. Advanced wellness tracking features, such as all-day respiration monitoring, intensity minutes, and more, put you in tune with your body.
Get more runs in between charges, thanks to this watch’s long battery life, and make it truly your own by downloading watch faces, apps, and more from the Connect IQ Store (requires Garmin Connect app and Connect IQ app loaded on a compatible smartphone).
- Easy-to-use running watch monitors heart rate (this is not a medical device) at the wrist and uses GPS to track how far, how fast and where you’ve run
- Take the guesswork out of training with suggested workouts of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time
- Plan your race day strategy with the PacePro feature (not compatible with on-device courses), which offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance
- Run your best with helpful training tools, including race time predictions and finish time estimates
- Track all the ways you move with built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, track run, virtual run, pool swim, Pilates, HIIT, breathwork and more
- Tune in to your body with advanced wellness features, such as intensity minutes, fitness age, all-day respiration and more
- Customize your watch with free watch faces, data fields, apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store (requires Garmin Connect app and Connect IQ app loaded on a compatible smartphone)
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode; up to 20 hours in GPS mode
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Forerunner 55 GPS Running Watch (Open Box)
- Power/Data Cable
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
5 Best Garmin Watches for Running | Forerunner 945/245/55, fenix 6 Pro, & Venu 2 (September 28th, 2021)
Garmin Forerunner 55/245/945 vs Apple Watch 6 vs Fitbit | Smartwatch Comparison 2021 (September 22nd, 2021)
Garmin Running Watch FAQ | Forerunner 45, 55, 245, 745, 945 (July 21st, 2021)
Polar vs Garmin Smartwatch | Best Fitness Watch 2021 Comparison (June 27th, 2021)
The Best Garmin Running Watch for 2021 | Running GPS Watch Comparison (June 24th, 2021)
Garmin Forerunner 55 and 945 LTE Upgrades Review | 2021 Running GPS Watch (June 2nd, 2021)