Rise up runners and triathletes! The Garmin Forerunner 745 is created just for you
Preloaded with running, triathlon, and other multisport profiles, the Garmin Forerunner 745 will definitely keep you busy. Enjoy listening to your favorite songs by syncing your watch to Spotify, Deezer, or Amazon Music. Stay longer with its 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode, 6 hours in GPS mode with music, and up to 30 hours in UltraTrac mode.
Daily Workout Suggestions
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
While you run, Forerunner 745 analyzes pace, heart rate and heart rate variability for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.
When used with a compatible accessory, Forerunner 745 measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to better track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
These free adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
Trendline Popularity Routing
Using the billions of miles of data that runners and riders have uploaded, Garmin Connect can find the best route — choosing from roads (and trails) most traveled.
Women's Health Tracking
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even get details on your wrist with the Menstrual Cycle Tracking widget and Pregnancy Tracking app.
Pulse Ox Sensor
This wrist-based sensor monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to provide a clearer picture of how you’re sleeping or how you’re adjusting to altitude.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Swim, bike, run — do it all with a smartwatch that uses multiple satellite systems to accurately track your workouts
- Switch up your workout routine whenever you like with preloaded activity profiles for running, triathlon, multisport, cycling, pool swimming, track running and more
- Receive on-device run and cycling daily workout suggestions based on your current training load and VO2 max
- Get training guidance by syncing structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from Garmin Connect or other apps (when paired with a compatible smartphone), including TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad
- Analyze more data to help you reach your race potential, including advanced running, cycling and swimming dynamics
- Bring music for every mile by syncing with music streaming services (premium subscription required) such as Amazon Music, Deezer, Spotify and more to easily store and play up to 500 songs from your wrist
- Leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay contactless payments (with a supported payment network) let you pay for purchases on the go
- Make it through your longest races with up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode, 6 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 30 hours in UltraTrac mode
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Forerunner 745 Running Smartwatch (Open Box)
- USB Cable
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted