Lead the pack with Forerunner 955 series, the premium GPS running & triathlon smartwatch
Whether you’re a seasoned runner or triathlete, or just starting out, the Forerunner 955 is the perfect smartwatch to help you reach your goals. It features a training readiness feature that lets you know when you’re primed for a productive session, while multi-band GPS and full-color, built-in maps keep you on track when you’re en route. With traditional buttons and a touch display, Forerunner 955 puts you in control as you push toward the podium.
Lead the pack with Forerunner 955, the premium GPS running and triathlon smartwatch. The training readiness feature tells you when you’re primed for a productive session, while daily suggested workouts adapt to your performance and recovery alongside the race widget, which provides training tips, course details and completion time predictions.
With morning report, you can get an overview of your sleep, recovery, training and more — as well as a picture of your overall health with heart rate variability (HRV) status. On the run, new multi-band GPS and full-color, built-in maps, help you navigate confidently.
And with traditional buttons and a touch display, it has never been easier to tap into your training status and know whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained. If you’re pushing toward the podium — or to the very limits — Forerunner 955 is by your side with up to 15 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
- Built with an always-on, full-color display
- Battery life
- Solar Version: Up to 20 days of battery life in smartwatch mode; up to 42 hours in GPS mode and up to 49 hours with solar charging; up to 110 hours in UltraTrac mode with solar charging
- Non-Solar Version: up to 15 days of battery life in smartwatch mode; 42 hours in GPS mode and up to 80 hours in UltraTrac mode
- Click or swipe through maps and stats with traditional button controls or a new, responsive touchscreen
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems
- Get a training readiness score based on your sleep quality, recovery, training, and more
- Provides training tips, personalized daily suggested workouts, and completion time predictions based on course details, weather, and performance
- Receive an overview of your sleep, recovery, and training outlook
- With HRV status, gain a deeper understanding of your overall health, recovery, and training performance
- Use real-time stamina to track and manage your exertion
- Switch up your workouts with 30+ activity profiles
- Assistance and incident detection features send messages with your location to emergency contacts
- See your health and fitness information, connect and compete with friends, sign up for challenges to earn badges and more
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store app
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Forerunner 955 / 955 Solar Running Smartwatch (Open Box)
- Power/Data Cable
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
- Garmin Forerunner® 955 vs fēnix® 7 vs epix™ 2 vs tactix® 7 (June 16th, 2022)
- Garmin Forerunner 945 vs 955/255 Solar Review & Comparison (June 11th, 2022)
- Garmin Forerunner 245 vs 255/255S Review & Comparison (June 6th, 2022)
- Introducing the Forerunner 955 & 955 Solar (June 1st, 2022)