Explore like no other with the Garmin GPSMAP 65 Series with 2.6" screen and TOPO maps
Traverse to a new path with the Garmin GPSMAP 65 / GPSMAP 65s hiking GPS handheld that has a 2.6" color display, multi-band frequency support, and preloaded maps. The GPSMAP 65s hiking GPS features added ABC sensors (altimeter for elevation data, barometer, and 3-axis electronic compass),
Expanded GNSS Support
Multi-band technology and expanded GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and IRNSS) provide optimal accuracy in steep country, urban canyons and forests with dense trees.
ABC Sensors (GPSMAP 65s Only)
Navigate every trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Preloaded TOPO Maps
Preloaded TopoActive U.S. and Canada maps show you terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
Public Land Boundaries
An optional display of federal public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your handheld when paired with your compatible device.
Garmin Explore App
Plan, review and sync waypoints, routes and tracks by using the Garmin Explore app and website. You can even review completed activities while still in the field.
Get paperless geocaches by uploading GPX files straight to your device. View key information such as location, terrain and hints from Geocaching.com.
Using your compatible device and microSD memory card, conveniently download TOPO 24K maps and hit the trail, or access HuntView Plus maps to see public land types and boundaries as well as private landowner names and boundaries.
- Navigate every trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer to monitor the weather, and 3-axis electronic compass (GPSMAP 65s model only)
- Don’t miss a detail with this large, sunlight-readable color display.
- Lead the way in challenging locations with multi-band technology and expanded GNSS satellite support.
- Cross the countryside with routable TopoActive maps for the U.S. and Canada.
- Rugged handheld is built for tough environments.
- Organize your adventure from anywhere with the Garmin Explore website and app.
- Travel with up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- GPSMAP 65 / 65s Handheld Hiking GPS (Open Box)
- USB Cable
- Carabiner Clip