Garmin Overlander All-Terrain GPS Navigator
Explore the unknown with this multi-GNSS supported, all-terrain navigator with on-road navigation and topography maps to guide you in off-road routes. Featuring integrated pitch and roll angles; you're ready to navigate the off the beaten path.
ON AND OFF ROAD
7” color touchscreen features turn-by-turn directions for on-road “turn-by-turn” navigation and topography maps for off-road “point-to-point” guidance in North and South America. Also compatible with HuntView maps (sold separately).
MILITARY STANDARD 810
Overlander is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal and shock resistance. It can be mounted anywhere, thanks to the powered magnetic mount that comes with suction cup and 1” RAM ball compatible adapter.
IP5X DUST RATING
This essential piece of overlanding gear is purpose-built from the circuit board up and is designed to withstand dust and extreme temperatures.
Use the Garmin Explore app to download additional maps — such as satellite imagery and USGS quad sheets on 64 GB of internal storage — and sync all your data between devices. Easily import and export GPX files to Garmin Explore — even if offline.
Overlander is preloaded with iOverlander POIs and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites.
Overlander features topographic maps, including public land boundaries, 4x4 roads, forest service roads, waterways, trails and other land use data.
KNOW YOUR VEHICLE
Customize street navigation for the size and weight of your overlanding vehicle, plus get alerts for upcoming bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep grades and more.
GPS, GLONASS and Galileo support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
All of your overlanding equipment — such as a built-in compass, altimeter and barometer — is now in one device.
Record your tracks, and save them to your Garmin Explore account so you can review them later on any device or share them with friends.
PITCH AND ROLL
Overlander comes with integrated pitch and roll angles to help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain.
Pair your Overlander navigator with the inReach satellite communicators (sold separately) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather forecasts.
BACKUP CAMERA COMPATIBLE
Pair your Overlander with up to 4 of our BC 35 wireless backup cameras (sold separately) so you can see what’s behind you.
- Comes in 7” color touchscreen and built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal and shock resistance
- Features turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation
- Loaded with topography maps for off-road “point-to-point” guidance in North and South America
- Garmin Explore app to download additional maps such as satellite imagery and USGS quad sheets
- Preloaded with iOverlander POIs and Ultimate Public Campgrounds
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo support; plus sensors such as built-in compass, altimeter, and barometer
- Records your tracks and saves them to your Garmin Explore account
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Overlander GPS All-Terrain Navigator
- Suction cup with RAM magnetic mount
- RAM ball adapter with AMPS plate
- Vehicle power cable
- USB cable