The ultimate fitness GPS smartwatch with phone call capability - keeping up with your busy life
You want the feel-good benefits of healthy living and the convenience of a GPS smartwatch that can make or take phone calls and send texts when paired with a compatible smartphone.
Dial in to your well-being with Venu 2 Plus. This GPS smartwatch has advanced health and fitness features to help you better understand your body. When paired with your compatible smartphone, enjoy the convenience of keeping that phone in your pocket, and making and taking calls right from your wrist.
You can even use your smartphone’s voice assistant to respond to text messages. Switch up your activities with animated workouts and more than 25 built-in sports apps.
Built-in music storage lets you bring your favorite tunes along. And get even more functionality on the wrist with Garmin Pay contactless payments in supported countries and payment networks, safety tracking features and more (Requires setup and your smartphone to be in an area with network coverage where data connectivity is available)
- Suit your style with a smartwatch that’s available in three colors and features a bright, crisp AMOLED display
- Enjoy the convenience of making and taking phone calls from your wrist when paired with your compatible smartphone
- Use your compatible smartphone’s voice assistant to respond to text messages, ask questions, control compatible smart home devices and more
- Know your body better with extensive health monitoring features, including the Health Snapshot feature, Body Battery energy levels, sleep score and insights, fitness age, stress tracking and more (this device is intended to be an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device)
- Find new ways to keep your body moving with more than 25 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, HIIT, swimming, golf and many more
- Use preloaded workouts that include cardio, yoga, strength, HIIT and Pilates, create your own in the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone, or try Garmin Coach free adaptive training plans to help you prepare for your next running challenge
- Download up to 650 songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription) and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening
- With a supported country and payment network, leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay contactless payments let you pay for purchases on the go
- Safety and tracking features include Incident Detection (during outdoor walks, runs and bike rides) and Assistance, both of which send a message with your live location to emergency contacts (Requires setup and your smartphone to be in an area with network coverage where data connectivity is available).
- Get an uninterrupted picture of your health, thanks to battery life of up to 9 days in smartwatch mode and up to 8 hours in GPS mode with music, plus rapid recharging and battery saver mode
- Personalize Venu 2 Plus with watch faces and apps from the Connect IQ Store app on your compatible smartphone, and sync with the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone to review your health and fitness data in detail
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Venu 2 Plus GPS Smartwatch (Open Box)
- Charging/Data Cable
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
- Introducing Garmin Venu® 2 Plus | Garmin's Newest Venu Smartwatch (January 4th, 2022)
- Garmin Venu 2/2S vs Venu 2 Plus | What's the Difference? (January 4th, 2022)
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted