GolfBuddy aim L10 Laser Rangefinder (OPEN BOX)
RePlay Warehouse Certified Open Box Products come blemish free in like new condition with original packaging (including accessories & user manuals), and are eligible for manufacturer's warranty.
If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, you can return it for FREE with our No Hassle 60-Day Return Policy.
Get accurate distance on any targets with the aim L10/aim L10V rangefinders! Featuring an ergonomic and sporty design plus 3 different targeting modes (Standard, Scan and Pin) with vibration mode. Both aim L10 and aim L10V have a slope on/off switch that provides slope-adjusted distances for elevation, but with an added voice feature on the aim L10V so you can hear distances read aloud using the voice button!
GOLFBUDDY continues to innovate and improve their laser rangefinder line. The new ergonomic and sporty design of the AIM L10, weighing just under 6 oz, features three different targeting modes: Standard, Scan and Pin with vibration mode. The AIM L10 also comes with a slope on/off switch that provides slope-adjusted distances for various elevations for more accuracy.
- Standard Mode
- Scan Mode
- Pin Mode
- New ergonomic and sporty design
- Pin finder with vibration mode
- 3 targeting modes (Standard, Scan Pin)
- 6x Magnification
- Slope on/off switch provides slope-adjusted distances for elevation
- Wider LCD for better visibility
- Automatic shut-off after 10 seconds when left unattended
- USGA/R&A compliant - legal for handicap & tournament play
- Added voice feature on aim L10V
- Size: 3.70" x 2.56" x 1.34" (94 x 65 x 34 mm)
- Display: LCD
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Color: Black/White
- Accuracy: +/-1 yard
- Battery Type: CR2 3V Lithium
- Battery Life: 3,000~5,000 actuations
- Range: 5~880Y/5 ~ 800 M
- Magnification: 6x
- Water Resistance: IPX4
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- aim L10/aim L10V Laser Rangefinder (Open Box)
- Carrying Case
- CR2 Battery
- Microfiber Cloth
- Quick Start Guide