PowerNet 7 x 7 ft. A-Frame Portable Pitching Screen
The PowerNet A-Frame Pitching Screen is light and compact but can take a hit! It's great for batting practice and provides reliable protection for your pitcher. It sets up in minutes and is easy to move on and off the field. The perfect substitute for the old L-Screens that are heavy and less portable.
- 7 ft A-FRAME PITCHING SCREEN - Instant portable baseball pitching screen is 7 feet high and tapered at the top so that a right or left-hand pitcher can throw without obstruction. Includes 1 A-Frame 7' Pitching Screen, ground stakes and heavy-duty zipper carrying bags with shoulder straps.
- EASY QUICK SETUP - Pitching Screen sets up in less than 2 minutes. No tools required. Includes ground stakes for added stability. Nets can withstand even the hardest throws or hits.
- ULTRA PORTABLE - Lightweight and compact, these can be moved to different locations during practice sessions. Collapsible Pitching Screen assembles quickly and easily for easy setup. Breaks down to fit in carrying bag for easy long-term storage and portability in any vehicle. Bow style poles keep the heavy-duty knotted screen netting taunt ready for any hit.
- TRAIN ANYWHERE - Perfect for batting practice and training sessions. The A-Frame shape is designed specifically for baseball. Great for outdoor and indoor training sessions. Can be used for as a small portable backstop or when you don’t have a catcher.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS - German Marquez, Gorkys Hernandez, Kirsti Merritt, Kelly Kretschman.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 7 x 7 ft. A-Frame Pitching Screen
- Ground Stakes
- Heavy-Duty Carrying Bag