PowerNet Batting Practice Caddy for Baseball & Softball
The PowerNet Batting Practice Caddy is a light and compact ball caddy made to replace the bucket of balls used for your baseball and softball drills. The 35" tall design gives you easy ball access without having to bend over. The caddy can hold approximately 50-60 baseballs or 25-30 softballs.
- LARGE CAPACITY - The ball caddy can carry up to 60 baseballs or 30 softballs, as much as a 5-gallon bucket. It has a wide-open top so you can have easy access to the balls. Also works great for weighted heavy balls.
- BUILT TOUGH - Made from the same sturdy materials as our nets, the caddy can take all the abuse of a long season.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Easily move to different areas while holding training sessions. So light that even children can set up and move on their own.
- TRIPOD DESIGN - Ditch the old ball bucket, this caddy is tall enough that you don't have to bend over. It is 35" tall for easy access. The tripod design gives the caddy stability and a smaller footprint. It also collapses so you can easily transport and store the caddy.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS - German Marquez, Luis Valbuena, Danielle O'Toole.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Ball Caddy
- Carrying Bag