Maximizes full coverage protection and increased airflow for your next snowboarding trip
The Smith Vantage Helmet is loaded with tech that makes a difference such as Zonal Koroyd complements MIPS for energy-absorbing impact protection.
When you're dedicated to skiing or riding all season long, little things make a big difference when it comes to comfort, safety, and durability.
The hybrid shell enhances day-to-day durability and includes a full 21 vents with dual adjustability that lets you fine-tune airflow to meet the conditions.
As for fit, The Vantage uses the BOA 360 Fit System for the ability to micro-adjust the size around your whole head with the turn of the dial. Add the proven Smith AirEvac tech for a fog-free goggle interface, and you have a helmet to match your dedication.
- Protection Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability
- Zonal Koroyd coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing, and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- BOA 360 Fit System offers the most adjustable fit with the turn of a dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustability
- Features Dual regulator climate control offers easy, one-handed front and rear vent adjustment 21 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- XT2 antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Outdoor Tech audio system compatible
- MIPS system Certification: ASTM F 2040CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078
- Small: 51-55 cm
- Medium: 55-59 cm
- Large: 59-63 cm
- X-Large: 63-67 cm
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Vantage 2020 MIPS Snowboarding Helmet (Open Box)