Smith Optics I/O MAG Snow Goggles (OPEN BOX)
RePlay Warehouse Certified Open Box Products come blemish free in like new condition with original packaging (including accessories & user manuals), and are eligible for manufacturer's warranty.
If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, you can return it for FREE with our No Hassle 60-Day Return Policy.
Take a day on the mountain with Smith Optics I/O MAG, featuring AirEvac ventilation, interchangeable system, 5X anti-fog technology and more. Nothing's getting in the way as it offer a conducive scratch and impact-resistant design while delivering increased visual sharpness and contrast in every move.
The I/O MAG, utilizing the Smith MAG interchangeable system, is designed for optimized performance and perfected fit: two locking mechanisms for lens security, AirEvac ventilation for fog-free integration with Smith helmets, and a frame designed for contoured face fit. All this technology is designed around one of Smith's largest spherical lenses, providing a maximized field of view and 5X anti-fog technology. The I/O MAG was designed through a process of reducing elements to only the most essential, so there's nothing getting in the way of a great day on the mountain.
- Smith MAG interchangeable system
- Includes bright light and low light ChromaPop performance lenses
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Medium fit
- Responsive Fit frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Available in Asia fit
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Articulating outrigger positioning system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- I/O MAG Snow Goggles (Open Box)
- Microfiber goggle bag
- Replacement lens sleeve