Tacx Blue Matic Basic Indoor Trainer
Level up your performance with Tacx Blue Matic's manually adjustable resistance and compatible training apps using a speed and cadence sensor. Designed for beginners, its simple yet stable design is the ideal start to your indoor bike training.
You’re in Control
Easily change the resistance of your ride with a lever attached to your handlebar. With 10 positions and a maximum power of 700 watts, this trainer is perfect for your daily workouts.
Smooth and Silent
Blue Matic features a sturdy roll core with soft plastic to absorb vibrations. This dramatically reduces noise, so you can ride without disturbing others nearby.
A Realistic Ride
The 2.75 lb (1.25 kg) flywheel is able to replicate a mass inertial effect of 17.6 lbs (8 kg), giving you the feel of riding outdoors.
Made to Last
No matter how intense your workout, this bike trainer is stable and built to last. It securely locks your bike into place with two easy clicks, so you can ride hard and know you’re not going anywhere. Blue Matic also features a single roll made from a hardened steel sleeve to prevent wear.
With the addition of the Tacx speed and cadence sensor, you can train with popular apps — based on virtual power — such as Zwift, TrainerRoad and Tacx software. The sensor transmits your speed and cadence wirelessly to your compatible smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Manually controlled trainer features 10 resistance levels
- Easily locks into place for a steady ride
- Virtually silent flywheel lets you ride without disturbing others
- 2.75 lb (1.25 kg) flywheel simulates the feel of riding outdoors
- Sturdy design allows for a maximum sprint resistance of 700 watts
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Blue Matic Trainer
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm)