A professional and powerful percussive therapy gun bringing efficient relief for competent individuals like you
Pamper yourself with the Theragun PRO Massage Gun providing quiet use, customizable speed, OLED screen, rotating grip, and 300-minute battery life. The deep muscle treatment pros trust with the durability and features they rely on. Enhance muscle recovery, release stress and tension, and soothe discomfort with the smart percussive therapy device in a league of its own.
QuietForce Technology QX150: Built to deliver professional-grade power
No motor in existence could deliver the unparalleled power of a Theragun while also operating quietly, so we created our own. The PRO's commercial-grade brushless motor with QuietForce Technology delivers up to 60 lbs. of no-stall force–should you need it– all while being as quiet as a standard electric toothbrush.
As quiet as average massage devices with the unrivaled, professional-grade power of our deep muscle treatment. Where other massage devices force you to choose, the PRO effortlessly delivers both.
PRO is scientifically calibrated to reach 60% deeper into muscle (at 40 times per second) than average massagers for greater therapeutic benefits for your body. Its reinforced drive train withstands additional force without diluting speed or treatment quality.
Customizable Speed Range
Whether you’re treating sensitive areas or need the full power of the device, the PRO can be controlled in the app via Bluetooth® to select any speed between our scientifically calibrated 1750-2400 PPM range. It also comes with 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute).
Theragun Percussive Therapy: How it works and why it’s different
The key to any deep muscle treatment is a higher amplitude–a fancy word for how far the shaft of a device extends and retracts to reach the body and deliver each percussion. Our devices stand apart with a 16 mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into muscle than average massagers.
Most low-amplitude, high-speed massagers rapidly vibrate and desensitize the skin. Our devices travel 60% deeper than actually come off of the surface of the skin at precisely 40 times per second, targeting a localized area without the brain acclimating to the stimulation.
When our founder Dr. Jason Wersland searched for a natural solution for his pain, the devices he tried didn't get to the root of his discomfort. Thirteen versions later, the PRO delivers our unique amplitude and speed with up to 60 lbs. force without stalling - a powerful, potent dose for greater circulation and tension release.
6 Easy-to-Clean Attachments
What touches your body matters, and hard plastic can harm the body. So all of our attachments, except the Supersoft, are made with non-porous closed-cell foam, which can be easily wiped clean for a more hygienic experience.
- Rotating Arm and Ergonomic Multi-Grip
- QX150 Motor with QuietForce Technology
- 300-Minute Total Battery Life
- Smart App Integration with Bluetooth
- OLED Screen with Force Meter
- Customizable Speed Range
- Smart Features: Smart App Integration via Bluetooth, OLED Screen, Customizable Speed Range, 3 App-Guided Preset Routines Saved on Device
- Speeds: 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
- Amplitude: 16 millimeters
- Attachment Compatibility: All 4th Generation attachments
- Accessory Compatibility: PRO Wireless Charging Stand, Multi-Device Wireless Charger, World Travel Charger
- Dimensions: 10 in x 7.1 in x 3 in (25.5 cm x 18.0 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Battery Life and Charge Time: 300 minutes total, 150 minutes per battery; 75 minutes
- Battery Type: 2 16V External Lithium-ion Batteries
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Theragun PRO
- Protective Carrying Case
- 6 Attachments with Travel Pouch
- Standard Ball
- 2 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Batteries
- Lithium-ion Battery Charger