Cobra 2023 AEROJET Golf Driver
Cobra 2023 AEROJET Golf Driver
Our most versatile AEROJET driver is designed for Tour as well as amateurs who seek a fast, low spin head with the added benefit of high launch and forgiveness.
The AEROJET golf driver is a highly versatile piece of golfing equipment suitable for both professional Tour players and amateurs who desire a golf club with a fast, low spin head. In addition, this driver offers the added advantage of high launch and forgiveness, making it an ideal choice for players of all skill levels.
Faster By Design
Seamlessly aerodynamic, boldly designed. COBRA AEROJET enables new levels of speed that were not believed to be possible until now.
Swing Your Fastest
Validated by the fastest players in the world The AEROJET Drivers feature a raised skirt, symmetrical shaping, and streamlined edges to give you the most speed possible. *Red outline represents a traditional driver shape to highlight aerodynamic shaping improvements.
Higher Launch. Optimized Spin.
Proven PWRSHELL L-cup technology maximizes launch and distance, while an A.I. designed H.O.T Face delivers more speed and efficient spin across the entire clubface.
Unlock Faster Ball Speed
Forward positioning of the fully suspended PWR-BRIDGE weight allows for maximum energy transfer to unleash faster ball speeds through unrestricted flexibility of the face and sole.
A Smarter Way to Improve Your Game
With the purchase of any COBRA club, you are eligible for free Arccos Smart Sensors to equip your set, and a free trial of the award-winning Arccos Caddie app.
- LAUNCH: MEDIUM
- SPIN: LOW
- SHOT SHAPE: NEUTRAL
- ADVANCED AERODYNAMIC SHAPING: A seamless aerodynamic design features a raised skirt, a more symmetrical shape, and streamlined edges to reduce drag for faster clubhead speed.
- PWR-BRIDGE WEIGHTING: An innovative suspended bridge weight design enables unrestricted flexibility of the face and sole, and positions the CG low and forward to unleash faster ball speed.
- PWRSHELL WITH H.O.T FACE: A forged PWRSHELL face insert maximizes flexibility for faster ball speed and higher launch. A H.O.T Face design uses artificial intelligence to create a variable thickness pattern that delivers more efficient speed and spin across the face.
- CARBON CROWN AND SOLE: A carbon fiber crown and sole create a lighter and stronger chassis, allowing more weight to be positioned low in the club head for added stability.
- ADJUSTABLE LOFT: An adjustable loft sleeve offers fine-tuning of trajectory and spin. Each loft is adjustable up to +/- 1.5 from the printed loft on the head.
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline (58R) - Black (48g)
- MCA Kai'li White 60 - Designed to keep torque low under the demands of today’s high-velocity swings, Kai’li White features an extremely strong MR70-reinforced tip to promote consistent center-face impact and tighter dispersion.
- MCA Kai'li Blue 60 - Prepreg and an MR70-reinforced tip, combine to make Kai’li™ Blue MCA's stablest and smoothest blue profile yet. A modern mid-launching, mid-spinning shaft built to provide stability demanded by stronger swings and heavier head weights.
- UST Helium Nanocore 4 - Ultra High-Performance lightweight golf shaft design, featuring our new Nanocore Technology for increased clubhead speed. Innovative materials and design profiles stabilize shaft flexural and torsional characteristics in harmony with the ultra-light weight design to optimize shaft performance and consistency with a precise feel.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- AEROJET Driver