Cobra Golf KING Black Wedge with SNAKEBITE Grooves
The KING COBRA Black Wedge features the spin-maximizing Snakebite Groove Technology but with a little more edge. The newest colorway addition features a new satin black QPQ finish that is highly durable and reduces glare in the sunlight for long-lasting and stealthy-looking wedges.
MADE TO ENVY.
Featuring the same game-changing technologies but with more edge, the KING Cobra Black wedge was made to turn heads.
40% SHARPER GROOVES
A new SNAKEBITE groove design uses a re-engineered cutting method that replaces tools more frequently to tighten groove tolerances, maximize groove volume, and create the sharpest and most accurate groove possible. The new design results in 11% deeper grooves, and 40% sharper groove edges to impart maximum spin on the ball.
A SMARTER WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME
With the purchase of any COBRA club, you are eligible for free Arccos Smart Sensors to equip your set, and a free trial of the award-winning Arccos Caddie app.
Heel and toe relief provides versatility to play shots with an open face, while a center notch keeps the leading edge closer to the ground without adding effective bounce.
- Swing Type: Shallow / Neutral / Digger
- Turf Conditions: Medium / Firm
- GROOVE SHAPE: Narrow & Deep
- LOFTS: 48°, 50°, 52°, 54°
- PERFORMANCE: Traditional grooves are narrower and deeper to optimize spin on lower lofted wedges that are used with a square or delofted face.
- GROOVE SHAPE: Wide & Shallow
- LOFTS: 56°, 58°, 60°
- PERFORMANCE: Wider and shallower full-face grooves that extend to the toe create more spin on shots with an open face when the ball is more likely to make contact with the toe area.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- KING COBRA Black Wedge With SNAKEBITE Grooves