Cobra 2023 AEROJET LS Golf Driver
Cobra 2023 AEROJET LS Golf Driver
The AEROJET LS features a refined clubhead shape derived from feedback from the best players in the world that demand low spin and low launch for maximum workability and control.
The AEROJET LS is a golf driver that features a refined clubhead shape that has been specifically designed based on feedback from the best players in the world. These players demand a golf club that offers low spin and low launch for maximum workability and control.
Faster By Design
Seamlessly aerodynamic, boldly designed. COBRA AEROJET enables new levels of speed that were not believed to be possible until now.
Swing Your Fastest
Validated by the fastest players in the world The AEROJET Drivers feature a raised skirt, symmetrical shaping, and streamlined edges to give you the most speed possible. *Red outline represents a traditional driver shape to highlight aerodynamic shaping improvements.
Higher Launch. Optimized Spin.
Our lowest-spinning driver model provides more distance for better players with adjustable forward weighting to maximize speed and spin reduction.
Unlock Faster Ball Speed
Forward positioning of the fully suspended PWR-BRIDGE weight allows for maximum energy transfer to unleash faster ball speeds through unrestricted flexibility of the face and sole.
A Smarter Way to Improve Your Game
With the purchase of any COBRA club, you are eligible for free Arccos Smart Sensors to equip your set and a free trial of the award-winning Arccos Caddie app.
- LAUNCH: LOW
- SPIN: LOW
- SHOT SHAPE: NEUTRAL TO FADE-BIASED
- ADVANCED AERODYNAMIC SHAPING: A seamless aerodynamic design features a raised skirt, a more symmetrical shape, and streamlined edges to reduce drag for faster clubhead speed.
- PWR-BRIDGE WEIGHTING: An innovative suspended bridge weight design enables unrestricted flexibility of the face and sole, and positions the CG low and forward to unleash faster ball speed.
- PWRSHELL WITH H.O.T FACE: A forged PWRSHELL face insert maximizes flexibility for faster ball speed and higher launch. A H.O.T Face design uses artificial intelligence to create a variable thickness pattern that delivers more efficient speed and spin across the face.
- CARBON CROWN AND SOLE: A carbon fiber crown and sole create a lighter and stronger chassis and allow more weight to be positioned low in the clubhead for added stability.
- ADJUSTABLE LOFT: An adjustable loft sleeve offers fine-tuning of trajectory and spin. Each loft is adjustable up to +/- 1.5 from the printed loft on the head.
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline (58R) - Black (48g)
- MCA Kai'li White 60 - Designed to keep torque low under the demands of today’s high-velocity swings, Kai’li White features an extremely strong MR70-reinforced tip to promote consistent center-face impact and tighter dispersion.
- MCA Kai'li Blue 60 - Prepreg and an MR70-reinforced tip, which combine to make Kai’li™ Blue MCA's stablest and smoothest blue profile yet. A modern mid-launching, mid-spinning shaft built to provide stability demanded by stronger swings and heavier head weights.
Project X HZRDUS Gen 4 Black - Utilizing a new Dual Torsional Design throughout the shaft, HZRDUS Black Gen 4 creates optimized torques and maximum stability while featuring the classic HZRDUS Black profile of stiff butt, x-stiff midsection, and stiff tip, suited for an aggressive swinger
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- AEROJET LS Golf Driver