Selkirk Amped S2 Pickleball Paddle
Introducing the revamped 2020 AMPED paddles. With fresh, new graphics and improved reliability, the 2020 AMPED paddles retain the power, control, and feel that you have come to love. Built with top of the line technology, this paddle will amplify your game to the next level.
The S2 paddle continues the tradition of a standard shape, yet it boasts the largest surface area of all of our paddles. The S2 was the brainchild of US Open Silver Medalist, Tony Tollenaar. With a shorter handle than the Epic, the S2 has a larger surface area on the face of the paddle. In fact, the S2 has the largest sweet spot in the Pickleball industry. The extra large surface area improves the overall power and control of the paddle, giving every shot more consistency.
If you are a hardcore Pickleball player that doesn’t mind a slightly shorter handle, the S2 is your paddle.
Brighter, Bolder Graphics
With an updated printing process, our graphics are brighter and more dynamic than ever before. You will notice the difference!
Improved Performance Stability
We revamped our edgeguard adhesion process to make the 2020 AMPED even more durable which further improves performance and stability.
- EdgeSentry - Low-profile, lightweight and durable edge guard technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle
- FiberFlex - Fiberglass technology creates an excellent surface that produces spin, while enhancing control
- X5 Core - Durable polypropylene honeycomb technology provides increased power
- Comfort Grip - Cushioning material for a comfortable, confident hold.
- Skill Level: Beginner to Pro
- Average Lightweight: 7.4oz - 7.8oz
- Average Weight: 7.9oz - 8.4oz
- Height: 15.75"
- Width: 8.0"
- Grip Length: 4.5"
- Grip Circumference: 4.25"
- Sweetspot size: 10
- Surface Area: Largest
- Handle Length: Medium handle (4.5")
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Amped S2 Pickleball Paddle (Lightweight or Midweight)