Cobra Golf 2022 LTDx MAX Men's Driver
The LTDx MAX driver combines the extreme forgiveness of the LTDx driver with an adjustable heel weight position that lets you fine-tune the amount of draw bias you need.
Lower Spin With Higher Forgiveness
PWR-COR Technology positions a substantial amount of weight low and forwards for faster ball speed with reduced spin. An additional tungsten back weight takes our fastest driver and makes it extremely forgiving and playable for a wide range of players.
Our Hottest Face Design
A new H.O.T Face design is precisely tuned for speed using machine learning. Using data from thousands of impact simulations, we've created 15 different zones with perfected thicknesses to increase ball speed across a larger area of the face.
Lighter & Stronger Construction
A multi-material construction features up to 30% more carbon and a lighter and more stable titanium chassis. The new design maximizes weight savings so we can position more mass low and forward in the PWR-COR to increase speed.
Premium Aftermarket Shafts
Each model and loft is available in select real-deal aftermarket shafts. Choose between a variety of structures and weight profiles to find your ideal performance.
A Smarter Way to Improve Your Game
With the purchase of any COBRA club, you are eligible for free Arccos Smart Sensors to equip your set and a free trial of the award-winning Arccos Caddie app.
PROJECT X HZRDUS Smoke iM10 60
The iM10 features Hexcel’s incredibly unique iM10 carbon fiber, a very high modulus (stiff), and very high strength carbon fiber allowing for new possibilities in golf shaft design. The iM10 shafts offer unmatched stability in a playable mid-launch & mid-spin design.
PROJECT X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue 60
The HZRDUS RDX Blue is a mid-launch profile designed with a stiffer tip section for players with a more aggressive swing tempo that desires a higher launch with a low spin.
UST Helium Nanocore 40, 50
The Helium wood shafts are a lightweight design using materials in innovative ways for the best in feel and stability never seen before in lightweight structures. This is for the golfer seeking to maximize distance with longer builds and incredible control.
- Spin: Low-Mid
- Launch: High
- Forgiveness: Extreme
- PWR-COR TECHNOLOGY - A multi-material weighting system that positions as much weight as possible low and forward.
- H.O.T FACE TECHNOLOGY - Using machine learning and CNC machining, we've created a new variable thickness design that is precision-tuned for speed. H.O.T stands for "Highly Optimized Topology."
- MULTI-MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION - Uses a lightweight carbon crown and soleplate, and a lighter and stronger titanium chassis.
- FIXED BACK WEIGHTING - 15g of combined back weighting (10g fixed weight & a 5g tungsten weight) increases stability and promotes a higher ball flight with maximum carry distance.
- CNC MILLED INFINITY FACE - Wraps around the leading edge to increase the zone of maximum ball speed while providing a traditional topline for improved visual alignment.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Men's LTDx MAX Golf Driver