Cobra Golf 2022 LTDx MAX Women's Fairway
The women's LTDx MAX fairway combines extreme forgiveness with draw bias. The design features a unique colorway, a lighter shaft, and an undersize grip for better comfort and feel.
Lower Spin With Higher Forgiveness
A tungsten PWR-COR weight is positioned low and forward for faster ball speed with reduced spin. A 12g & 3g back and heel weight are adjustable to create extreme forgiveness with more or less draw bias.
Our Hottest Face Design
A new H.O.T Face design is precisely tuned for speed using machine learning. Using data from thousands of impact simulations, we've created 15 different zones with perfected thicknesses to increase ball speed across a larger area of the face.
Lighter And More Stable
A lighter carbon crown allows more weight to be repositioned low and forward in the PWR-COR to maximize speed and stability.
Premium Aftermarket Shafts
Each model and loft is available in select premium aftermarket shafts. Choose between a variety of structures and weight profiles to find your ideal performance.
A Smarter Way to Improve Your Game
With the purchase of any COBRA club, you are eligible for free Arccos Smart Sensors to equip your set, and a free trial of the award-winning Arccos Caddie app.
Tensei AV Raw White 75
TENSEI AV RAW White blends modern performance with a stiff-tip, low-launch profile and the RAW finish reveals the Aluminum Vapor (AV) Coated Weave, a visible cue of the added stability this weave provides.
- Lamkin Crossline Undersize (60R) - Black (44g)
PWR-COR TECHNOLOGY - A multi-material weighting system that positions as much weight as possible low and forward.
- H.O.T FACE TECHNOLOGY - Using machine learning and CNC machining, we've created a new variable thickness design that is precision-tuned for speed. H.O.T stands for "Highly Optimized Topology."
- ADJUSTABLE WEIGHTING - Two adjustable weights (a heavy 12g and a lightweight 3g) can be positioned in the back and heel position. Position the 12g heavyweight in the back for a neutral to draw-biased ball flight, or in the heel for max draw bias (11 yards).
- PROGRESSIVE BAFFLER RAILS - The 3W features no rails to account for a sweeping, shallow swing while the 5W and 7W feature pronounced rails to improve turf interaction for steeper swings.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CARBON CROWN - A carbon crown is lighter than titanium and frees up more discretionary weight to reposition low within the head to maximize speed and stability.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Women's LTDx MAX Golf Fairway