Cobra Golf 2022 LTDx Men's Fairway
The LTDx Fairway is the ultimate distance fairway. A balance of front and back weighting creates the best combination of low spin, speed, and high launch for maximum carry with stopping power.
Lower Spin With Higher Forgiveness
PWR-COR Technology positions a substantial amount of weight low and forward for faster ball speed with reduced spin.
Our Hottest Face Design
A new H.O.T Face design is precisely tuned for speed using machine learning. Using data from thousands of impact simulations, we've created 15 different zones with perfected thicknesses to increase ball speed across a larger area of the face.
Lighter And More Stable
A lighter carbon crown allows more weight to be repositioned low and forward in the PWR-COR to maximize speed and stability.
Premium Aftermarket Shafts
Each model and loft is available in select premium aftermarket shafts. Choose between a variety of structures and weight profiles to find your ideal performance.
A Smarter Way to Improve Your Game
With the purchase of any COBRA club, you are eligible for free Arccos Smart Sensors to equip your set, and a free trial of the award-winning Arccos Caddie app.
PROJECT X HZRDUS Smoke iM10 60
The iM10 features Hexcel’s® incredibly unique iM10 carbon fiber, a very high modulus (stiff) and very high strength carbon fiber allowing for new possibilities in golf shaft design. The iM10 shafts offers unmatched stability in a playable mid-launch & mid-spin design.
UST Helium Nanocore 40, 50
The Helium wood shafts are a light weight design using materials in innovative ways for the best in feel and stability never seen before in light weight structures. This is for the golfer seeking to maximize distance with longer builds and incredible control.
- Lamkin Crossline (58R) - Black (48.5g)
- Spin: Low
- Launch: Medium
- Forgiveness: High
- PWR-COR TECHNOLOGY - A multi-material weighting system that positions as much weight as possible low and forward.
- H.O.T FACE TECHNOLOGY - Using machine learning and CNC machining, we've created a new variable thickness design that is precision-tuned for speed. H.O.T stands for "Highly Optimized Topology."
- FIXED BACK WEIGHTING - A 12g back weight increases stability and promotes a higher ball flight with maximum carry distance.
- PROGRESSIVE BAFFLER RAILS - The 3W features no rails to account for a sweeping, shallow swing while the 5W and 7W feature pronounced rails to improve turf interaction for steeper swings.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CARBON CROWN - A carbon crown is lighter than titanium and frees up more discretionary weight to reposition low within the head to maximize speed and stability.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- LTDx Golf Fairway