Dakine Low Roller Snowboard Bag
The Low Roller is the bag of choice for everything from a weekend trip at a nearby mountain, to a week-long dream trip epic. With 360-degree padding, it comfortably holds one board (or two boards with bindings removed), outerwear, and a removable boot bag in the main compartment. The exterior zippered accessory pocket stows essential items close at hand, keeping your entire kit secure and in one place. The handle pairs with a rolling luggage bag, for easy one-handed towing, while heavy-duty urethane wheels glide easily through airport terminals and parking lots.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Holds 2 boards (1 w/ bindings mounted), 1pr boots and outerwear
- 360° padded board protection
- End handle pairs with rolling luggage for one-handed operation
- Removable boot bag
- #10 YKK lockable main zipper
- Durable, over-sized 9cm urethane wheels
- Exterior zippered pocket
- Packs down tight for easy storage
If your Dakine luggage gets dirty, we recommend spot cleaning with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. Never attempt to put your Dakine luggage in a washing machine. Always ensure your Dakine luggage is dry (inside and out) before storing.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Low Roller Snowboard Bag