Dakine Seeker 6L Hydration Hip Pack
Stay focused on the road with the Dakine Seeker Hydration Hip Pack providing a 6-liter capacity for all your mountain biking essentials.
The Dakine Seeker 6L Hydration Pack is built for adventure. Light and weather tight, this hip pack serves up a full two liters of water storage with room to stow food, a layer, and day-ride essentials, plus the straps to lash on a wind or rain shell for unpredictable weather. Dakine has included a quick-access hip belt pocket that puts small items within easy reach and compression straps that cinch the whole bag down when your load is light.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hydrapak lumbar reservoir with quick disconnect
- High-flow Blaster bite valve with shut-off and magnetic hose clip
- Lightweight, weather-tight construction
- Thermoformed 3D backpanel
- Zippered hipbelt pocket
- Internal organizer pockets
- External carry straps
- Side compression straps
- Reflective logo
- Safety light attachment
- 366 Cubic Inches (6L)
- 12 x 8.5 x 4" (30 x 22 x 10cm)
- 420D Nylon ripstop with PU coating
- 210D Nylon plain weave with PU coating and WR
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Seeker 6L Hydration Hip Pack