- Cadence - Number of steps per minute
- Vertical Oscillation - Degree of ‘bounce’ in your running motion; displays the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step
- Ground Contact Time - Amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running; measured in milliseconds
- Ground Contact Time Balance - Displays the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running (displays a percentage); for example, 53.2 with an arrow pointing left or right
- Stride Length - Length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next; measured in meters
- Vertical Ratio - Ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage); a lower number typically indicates better running form
This real-time data can help athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form.