Onix React Graphite Pickleball Paddle
The React paddle uses a hybrid of the two most popular cores – polypropylene and nomex - with patent-pending Fusion Core technology that delivers optimal touch on the perimeter and maximum power in the sweet spot.
The React Graphite Pickleball Paddle is chock-full of innovative features that challenge the traditional standards of paddle manufacturing. The carbon fiber graphite face maintains a strong surface while providing substantial pop for incredible quickness. The new-age core is what sets this paddle apart from the rest. The Fusion Core is a polypropylene core with a piece of Nomex set inside the sweet spot. This Nomex inset aims to increase touch and control while still providing the durability of polymer. This sharp paddle features “ONIX” written vertically down the face on top of a pattern of distressed Onix logos. The PVC edge guard ensures maximum longevity.
The React Graphite Pickleball Paddle is a powerful paddle thanks to its weight of 7.9-8.3 ounces. The 8-1/8” wide face provides ample hitting surface. This paddle measures 15-1/2” long with the handle measuring 4-7/8” long. The smaller grip is well-suited for most players.
The React Graphite Pickleball Paddle is sure to impress even the pickiest player.
- Fusion Core Technology – Utilizes the two most popular cores: a polypropylene base with a precisely placed nomex insert that boosts power in the sweet spot and offers excellent control and pop along the perimeter of the paddle. *Patent Pending Technology
- Boosted Sweet Spot – A strategically place nomex insert in the middle of the paddle creates optimal weight distribution that activates sweet spot for incredible power and pop.
- Graphite Face – The graphite face is a light-weight material for added speed, pop, and maneuverability.
- Tennis Handle – The shape of this handle mimics that of a tennis racket for players transitioning from tennis to pickleball.
- Wide Body Shape – The Wide Body paddle shape extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot.
- Heavy-Weight – This heavy-weight (8.3-8.7 oz) paddle delivers heavy-hitting power for added strength behind smashes.
- Weight Average: 8.1 oz
- Weight Range: 7.9-8.3 oz.
- Grip Circumference: 4-1/4" (Medium) Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8".
- Grip Tack: Moderate
- Grip Style: Perforated cushion grip
- Grip Manufacturer: Onix
- Handle Length: 4 7/8”
- Paddle Length: 15 1/2”
- Paddle Width: 8”
- Paddle Face: Graphite
- Core Material: Polymer w/Nomex insert
- Edge Guard: 1/4" overlapping paddle face
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- React Graphite Pickleball Paddle