1. Charge your SkyTrak
Connect the Micro-USB charging cable to the charging port on the side of the SkyTrak; the bottom LED light will illuminate yellow indicating the unit is charging. Make sure to charge your SkyTrak for at least 6 hours prior to first use.
When the unit is fully charged and ready to operate, the bottom LED light will turn off.
- SkyTrak's Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery can operate for up to 5 hours after being fully charged.
- It's a good idea to keep your SkyTrak unit charged. Fully draining it can reduce the long-term life of the battery.
- Three red LED lights indicates that the battery is critically low and should be charged immediately.
- The SkyTrak may be connected to a PC via full USB to Micro USB cable (Included). This allows the computer to run a constant charge to the unit for all day use.
2. Download the SkyTrak App to Your Device
3. Register your SkyTrak launch monitor
Your new SkyTrak includes a 30-day trial in order to play with your SkyTrak right out of the box. The complimentary trial period gives access to practice sessions and basic settings. After the trial period you will need to complete the registration process and sign up for a SkyTrak membership plan that best suits your needs.
- Open the SkyTrak app and sign in with your SkyGolf account username and password. If you do not already have a SkyGolf account, choose the “Create Account” option.
- Your SkyTrak will need to be in Network Mode in order to complete the registration.
- Select the profile menu from the top right corner.
- Select “About.”
- Select “Register Device” button.
- Select “Yes, Register My Device.
- After receiving the message that your device is successfully registered, select done.
Note: Once SkyTrak has been connected with the software on your device, all 3 LED's will turn green and you will see the red laser dot appear on your desired hitting surface.
4. Pair SkyTrak with your Device (iPad or PC)
You can pair your SkyTrak to your iPad in one of two ways:
1. Through a Direct Wi-Fi connection
Follow the instructions in the SkyTrak software application to pair your iPad directly to SkyTrak via its Wi-Fi signal. Your iPad will NOT have an internet connection when connected like this.
2. Through a Home Network Connection
SkyTrak can use your Wi-Fi home network to pair with your iPad by connecting to your wireless network router, just like your other devices do. The SkyTrak unit will communicate with the software on your iPad through the router. And you will still be able to access to the internet on your iPad.
You can pair SkyTrak with PC in one of three ways:
1. Via a Direct Wi-Fi Connection on PC
Click on the Wi-Fi signal icon on your PC and select SkyTrak from the drop-down menu, click connect.
2. Via a Direct USB Cable Connection
Connect the micro USB cable to the SkyTrak device and a USB port on your PC
3. Via a Home Network Connection
SkyTrak can use your Wi-Fi home network to pair with your PC by connecting to your wireless network router, just like your other devices do. SkyTrak will communicate with the software on your PC through the router. And you'll still have access to the internet on your PC.