Cobra KING 3D Printed Agera Black Putter
With an MOI over 7400, the KING Agera Black putter is the most forgiving putter on the market today. An oversize mallet shape features a single bend hosel that is suitable for those with straight back and straight through putting strokes. Now available in a sleek new black colorway.
The Future Starts Now.
We partnered with HP to design the first family of 3D printed multi-material putters to take MOI and stability to the next level.
The KING Agera Black putter features an oversize mallet shape, and a multi-material construction using a 3D printed nylon lattice, forged aluminum, tungsten, and SIK Face Technology to create our most forgiving putter in the family.
SIK Face Technology
We partnered with SIK Golf and Bryson Dechambeau to design the most accurate putter face possible. Each aluminum face insert features SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) that utilizes four descending lofts to ensure the most consistent roll and launch angle for a variety of putting strokes and attack angles.
The Most Consistent Roll For Every Stroke
SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) produces a consistent launch of 1.5 degrees for every type of stroke. Whether you have an ascending, neutral or descending attack angle, every putt will have a consistent launch and trajectory.
A Smarter Way to Improve Your Game
With the purchase of any COBRA club, you are eligible for free Arccos Smart Sensors to equip your set, and a free trial of the award-winning Arccos Caddie app.
- 3D PRINTED LATTICE CARTRIDGE: An intricate 3D printed nylon lattice cartridge optimizes the weight distribution within the putter head to create the highest MOI possible in a blade shape for more consistent and predictable rolls.
- STEEL CHASSIS: A 261g steel chassis lowers the center of gravity and adds structural stability to support the other components.
- FORGED ALUMINUM CROWN: A lightweight 27g forged aluminum crown creates discretionary weight to position more mass around the perimeter to increase MOI.
- TUNGSTEN WEIGHTING: 53 grams worth of tungsten weighting is combined in the forward and rear heel and toe extremeties to maximize stability on off-center putts for increased consistency.
- Hosel: Short Slant
- Lengths: 34", 35"
- Toe Hang: 30°
- Stroke Type: Slight arc putting strokes
- Shafts: KBS 120 PUTTER
- Grips: SuperStroke Traxion Tour 2.0 (55g)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- KING 3D Printed Agera Black Putter
- PlayBetter Extra Large Golf Caddy Towel (Black, 41cm x 21cm)