Roam the unknown with the Garmin Tread Overland Edition
Explore beyond your expectations with the Garmin Tread Overland Edition, a rugged all-terrain navigator with an 8” ultrabright display made for every Overlanding expedition.
Enjoy turn-by-turn trail navigation for traversing unpaved roads and trails. (Limitations may exist in map data for some road and trail route suggestions. Always defer to all posted road signs and conditions during vehicle operation.
The Garmin OpenStreetMap products are intended to be used only as a supplementary travel aid and must not be used for any purpose requiring precise measurement of direction, distance, location, or topography.) Custom street routing takes into account the size and weight of your rig. (Not available in all areas. Entering your vehicle’s profile characteristics does not guarantee your vehicle’s characteristics will be accounted for in all route suggestions.
Always defer to all posted road signs and road conditions.) The navigator includes preloaded topography, subscription-free BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, iOverlander points of interest, and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you won’t need a signal to route to the best-established, wild, and dispersed campsites.
With an active satellite subscription, built-in inReach technology offers global satellite communication, two-way text messaging, location sharing, and interactive SOS (Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices).
Pair your device to the Tread app on your compatible smartphone to track up to 20 friends using the Group Ride Mobile feature and plan routes with the same maps and route preferences that you have on the Tread device. (Tracking via Group Ride Mobile requires the Tread app running on your and each friend’s compatible smartphone with BLUETOOTH technology and an active cellular connection.)
8” ultrabright display (Tread Overland Edition Version)
- 10” ultrabright display (Tread XL Overland Edition Version)
- Rugged, weather-resistant, and all-terrain navigator including a locking magnet-assisted mount for securing in your rig
- Turn-by-turn trail navigation for unpaved roads and trails using adventure roads and trails map content
- Comprised of OSM, and USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps; City Navigator road maps for custom street routing take into account the size and weight of your rig.
- Preloaded topographic maps with 3D terrain of North and South America, U.S. public and private landowner information, and subscription-free BirdsEye Satellite Imagery via direct-to-device download
- Built-in inReach technology offers global satellite communication, two-way text messaging, location sharing, interactive SOS, and weather updates
- Preloaded with iOverlander points of interest and Ultimate Public Campgrounds
- Pair with the Tread app on your compatible smartphone to track friends using the Group Ride Mobile feature, sync your trip data across all your devices, and plan routes with the same maps, vehicle profiles, and route preferences that you have on the Tread device
- Built-in altimeter, barometer, compass, and pitch and roll gauges
- Works with other Garmin off-road products, including the Group Ride Radio for group tracking and communication plus the Garmin PowerSwitch digital switch box
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
Garmin Tread (Overland Edition)
- Tread (Overland Edition)
- Suction Cup Mount
- Vehicle Power Cable
- Locking Magnet-Assisted Mount
- USB Cable
Garmin Tread (Overland Edition) RideBetter Bundle also includes
- PlayBetter 5000mAh Portable Power Brick Charger
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted